Secretly Loved -Chapter Twenty-Four-

[Ayden]

" Grandfather? but I thought his parents were dead?" I questioned, still stunned that Dr. Costello is Zaydens father.

An image shurded around on the screen, I looked up tears of joy pricking at my eyes.

"What he meant was that his mother had passed, I'm still obviously alive." He chuckled, whispering something.

"What was that?" I asked aloud, curiously staring at him.

"I said I hope that you're of legal age Miss Ayden."

I smiled gratefully up at him, and im glad I was of age too or I'd be in deeper trouble than i already was.

"I am, I wouldn't have you know.... done anything if I weren't."

He chuckled a bit, handing me over some pictures.

"These are free of charge, only because you're carrying my grandbaby."

I looked down at the ultrasound pictuee, smiling.

I couldn't wait to tell Zayden about the baby, but I was going to have to talk to him first.

"See you in six weeks, Ayden. I hope you bring Zayden next time!" Dr. Costello waved as I left the doctors.

I pulled up into the apartment building parkinglot and got out, tucking the pictures safley into my bag, making my way into the building.

I wrapped quickly on Zaydnes door, seeing it swing open to a shirtless Zayden.

I almost died.

"Oh, A, You're back." He said, smiling and pulled me into a hug.

"When were you plannin on telling me?" I said, squirming out of his arms to sit on his couch.

"Plan on tellimg you what? I don't think theres anything I'm hiding from you, A." He spoke softly, stroking my hair.

"That you're dad is alive, and let alone a doctor..." I trailed, picking at the fuzz that had suddenly taken my interest.

"How did you figure out he was a doctor?" He questiomed after a moment of silence.

"Because thats where I went, Zay, theres something I have to tell you." I spoke, my voice trembling. It was now or never.

"I-I'm pregnant." I studdered, looking up to meet his gaze. He was looking elsewhere.

"Zay?" I questioned, getting scared.

"Well when you get the courage to come talk to me, don't even bother."

I snapped, I thought he would be happy about this! Apparently not.

I don't know why I was suddenly so pissed off, but oh boy, if it was going to be like this throughout my whole pregnancy then lord help me.

I didn't say another word and just looked at his shocked and suprised face, walking out the door.