Secretly Loved Chapter Twenty-Nine

[Ayden]

I walked out of Zayden's classroom, going to my first period lass, Ms. Caldwells.

I groaned mentally, I hated her.

"Ms.Green, may I see you after class?" I heard a nasily voice say.

I looked up coming face to face with someone I did not want to see or hear.

My heart thudded in my chest.. She had caught Zayden and I before, but we were only hugging.

I just nodded my head, staying in my seat as everyone else left.

"I have to ask you about something, Are you pregnant?" She asked, How in the hell would she know?

She looked at me with ice in her eyes, I looked back with the same fire burning hatred.

" Its none of your business if I am, or if I'm not, Ms. Caldwells, and so what if I was? there's not much you can do about it so just drop it."

I spat, getting up from my seat, walking out the door.

"It does if it involves a certain teacher!" She shouted down the hallway.

How dare she! Thankfully no one was in the hall at the moment.

I made my way to gym, going into the girls locker room,Deciding I would take a nap.

Who cares if I get in trouble? I'm already in enough trouble as it is!

I closed my eyes, letting the world of slumber take over me.

•••••••••••••••••

I awoke to someone shaking me, I alarmingly opened my eyes to come face to face with none other then Zayden.

"You missed my class, You know." He smirked.

"Well you know a pregnant lady needs sleep! How did you figure I was in here anyways?" I asked, he somehow always knew where I was.

"Well you are usually in the most unusual places..." He trailed, giving me a smile.

"True." I laughed.

"What time is it?" I asked, knowing I probably missed all of my classes.

"Four-Thirty." He said, glancing at his phone.

Dang, I slept for a total of 6 hours.

"Well let's go! Because I'm starving!" I said, seeing as I had missed lunch.

"Where do you want to go?" Zayden asked, I thought for a second.

"Zaxby's!" I said, I was really waning some chicken.

"Zaxbys's it is!"

"Zay, I have a question." I said after thinking for a while.

"What is it?" He asked, looking over at me for a split second.

"Have you ever thought about what would happen if people knew about us?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"Because I think someone knows about us."

I said, biting my lip nervously. I mean, this has been going on since Mid-August, Nearly 7 months and no one has found out about us except for one person,which I set them straight for.

"Who knows!?" He asked firmly, griping the steering wheel tighter than he already was.

"Ms. Caldwells." I answered, looking over at him.

"Dammit, how in the hell did she find out!?"

I don't think I've ever heard Zayden cuss like that before.

"Honestly? I don't know. The reason why I know she knows is because she pulled me aside in class today. She said something about how she knew I was pregnant and I told her it was none of her business if it was. Then she was all like " if I involves a certain teacher then it does!" it pissed me off to no end so I just left." I ranted to Zay.

I saw him slightly smile. Why in the heck would he be smiling??

" Zayden, why are you smiling over there?"

"Well you know, she won't be able to harrass you like that to much longer, A."

"And why is that?" I questioned, cocking my head to the side, I was beyond confused.

"Well let's just say Principal Ruins is givinG me a promotion....." He trailed. I swear I nearly jumped out of the seat.

"And?" I said, wanting him to continue.

" I'm going to be the Principal!" He said, looking over joyed.

"A, Dont you know what this means for us!?" He beamed, I smiled taking in the great news I had just recieved.