Secretly Loved Chapter Thirty Nine

[Ayden]

Zayden and I are walking down the beach, our hands intertwined.

"Hey love why don't you go lay down over there? I'm pretty sure your feet are hurting." Zayden said suddenly.

"Only if you come with me." I winked, going over to lay on the sand, it was sunny and breezy out.. Just the way I liked it.

"Let me go get us something to eat and something to drink." He said.

"Okay!" I yelled as he was walking off. I didn't realize my stomach was growling until he mentioned food. I laughed.

I slid my sunglasses on, soaking up the warm sun.

"Helloo Ayden!"  I heard from beside me, I looked up to see Emma and a guy..?

"Hey Emma! Who's the dude?" I asked.

"Dude, What are you doing here!?" I heard from behind them. There stood Zayden with our food.

"FOOD!" I screamed, ready to tackle him.

"Clam down A! Geez!" He laughed.

"I'm here with Emma, she was the girl I was telling you about!" The guy said, giving Emma a kiss on the forehead.

"Awww." I cooed, grabbing my food from Zayden.

"You two know each other?" Emma practically screamed, I jumped just a bit.

"Yeah! He's my bestfriend." Zayden answered.

"Why doesn't he ever come around?" I asked, curious as to why I haven't ever met him before now.

"Oh! That's because I'm always travelling, but i'm taking up a new job, so you guys will be seeing a lot more of me." He said, I looked at him, then looked at Emma, she seemed happy.

"You'd better be good to Emma, or else, ima beat you when I pop these babies out!" I warned. He looked over at me in surprise.

"OMG! Zayden you're going to be a daddy! Why didn't you tell me!" The dude said, acting like a little kid.

"I dunno!" Zayden replied, coming to sit with me.

I finished eating my food, and drinking my Dr. Pepper and laid back. I shut my eyes, falling asleep.

___________________________

"Ayden! Wake up!" I heard, i opened my eyes, startled.

"I'm up!" I said, facing Emma.

"Good, now get up and put this on./" She said, handing me a white cover up thingie.

"Lets walk, come on." I heard Zayden say. The sun was setting, and it looked so beautiful.

All of the sudden, Zayden stopped walking, I looked at him confused, seeing him get down on one knee. I immediately went into shock. He began to speak.

"Ayden Daniella Green, I know I haven't known you but for a short time, well I guess 8 months isn't really a short time, but within that time, I grew to be in love with you. The moment I laid eyes on you, I knew we were both getting into something that could  not be controlled. But the bad thing is, is that you had to be my student, but look where that got us. You are the best thing that has ever happened in my life and I mean that. You are the reason why I wake up in the mornings, and I can't wait to have our babies. I love you with all of my heart and soul, so will you do me the honors of being my wife.?" He studderd out, I just stood there.

I opened my mouth, trying to speak,  but all that came out was a low

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

I kept on saying that.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

I felt someone come up behind me, and Zayden looked like he was about to burst out laughing any second now.

"That means yes!" Emma said from behind me, clutching her stomach from laughing so hard.

I nodded my head vastly, as he slid the ring on my finger. This was the first time I really looked at it, it was absolutely beautiful.

It was a heart shaped Shappire diamond with little diamonds surrounding the heart and a simple silver band.

"I love you so so so so much." I said, finally getting up the courage to say something.

"I love you too so so so much." Zayden cooed, picking me up and kissing me.

I pulled away with a big grin on my face.

---------------------

AWHIEE! <3 Zayden proposed! I have been wanting to write this m0oment since forever! haha, but thanks for all of your guys' support and love for this story! I couldn't thank you all enough!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! -Katie <3