Secretly Loved Chapter Twenty-Five

{Ayden}

It has been three long dreadful weeks since I've talked to Zayden.

He has tried to talk to me, but I just ignored him.

Yeah, I know, its harsh but I really dont know why I won't talk to him.

"Ms. Green, May I see you after class?" I heard a voice boom from across the room.

I looked up, coming face to face with Zayden.

Oh yeah, I forgot I was in his class.

I gave a scowl, staying in my seat as the bell rung.

I heard a click and then footsteps coming over towards my desk.

"Do you want to explain as to why you have been ignoring me, Ayden?" He budged, I sat still, raking my mind for something to say.

"You could have atleast said something instead of looking around."

I retorted, looking him straight in the eyes.

" I had already known, Ayden. I saw you in the store buying it, I didnt expect for it to be actually happeneing, it came as a shock."

I just stared intensly into his grey eyes.

Thats when all of my walls I had built over the past three weeks had came crashing down, I wanted him now more than ever.

"I-I'm sorry." I sputtered out, wanting to pull my fingers through his hair so badly.

" It's Okay." He smiled that smile I have missed so much pulling me into his awaiting arms.

"So how far along are you?" He asked planting a kiss on my forehead.

"About nine weeks."  I couldnt help the smile that was forming on my face, I was actually excited for this baby to come.

"When do you go back?" He said, a smile breaking out onto his face.

"Four weeks." I smiled, pushing my lips to his in a kiss I had been longing for since three weeks ago.