Not So Secretly Loved [6]

-Ayden-

I listened closely as Zayden told me the plan.

"So, are you following me?" He asked as I nodded, I thought it was a pretty good plan. It was only a matter of time before Kaiden showed up here. I had a feeling it was going to be soon, like really soon.

And as cliche as it sounds, the bell rang, making both Zayden and I jump.

I swung the door open,coming face to face with my twin. I went to shut the door in her face, but she stopped me.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." She sneered, maching into the house like it was her own.

Zayden pushed me behind him, trying to protect me.

'Aw, do you think you can protect her, pretty boy?" She cackled, pulling something out from her coat, It was a gun.

She pointed it at his chest. Thats when I stepped forward.

"Uh, Uh. Take one more step and he gets shot." She says, taking the gun off saftey.

Stupid me walked up to her, trying to knock the gun from her hands. She was suprised and it fired. 

I gasped, slowy turning around. It was like everything was happening in slow motion, you know like in the movies? I ran towards Zayden, who was sprawled out on the floor, blood cascading from his chest area.

Oh god, No. Was my first thought. The boys began crying, but  knew that if I left Zayden alone, he would most likely die. Teras began to flow down my face as I dialed 911, I couldn't hardy speak. My heart was racing and my mind was fuzzy. I looked at Zayden who was barley hanging on.

"Zay, listen to me! You have to fight, not just for me, but for the boys too! You have to stay awake, baby. DOn't close your eyes." I cry, as I hear the ambulence pulling p in the driveway. I guess I was too caught up and shcoked in Kaiden's action that I didn't even notice that she was gone. Now what phsycopath would just show up at my house ans shoot my husband!?

I knew I was in shock, and I wasn't functioning right. My limbs felt weak as I heard the boys continue to cry. I let them take Zayden on to the hospital. God, I hoped he was okay. I rushed upstairs to the crying boys, putting them into the car and speeding off to the hospital.

_*_*_*_*_*

So, Uh, i'm not too good at writing these types of scenes. :( As you all can tell! haha But I amost cried while writing this!

COMMENT and tell me what you think!

DON'T FORGET TO FAN/VOTE/COMMENT.

I love you all. <#