Secretly Loved Chapter Five

[Zayden]

I was walking out to find Ayden, only to run right into her.

"Oh, Ayden, Hi!" I said, pulling my hands through my hair, purpousley flexing my muscles.

"Hi, Mr.Costello." She nodded,Almost going by me, but I needed to see her badly. Last night, I was up all night thinking about yesterday. Ayden is amazing, and I think I have a crush on her; no, I'm not inlove withher...yet, but I do have a crush. Something a teacher should NOT have on his student.  I reached my arm out, stopping her. 

"Where do you think your going?" I smirked, pulling her into my apartment. I mentally laughed on how easy that was. 

 "Ugh, Zayden! I have to go meet Emma outside in like 5 minutes!" She whined, I guess Emma was her friend. 

"You can leave in 5 minutes, but right now, you have to eat something,you look Anorexic," And it was true, she did look anorexic, even though she was still beautiful.

"I am not! and I have to go," She said, getting visibly upset. I didnt mean to hurt her in anyway, I just want her to look healthy. She stalked over to the door, shutting it loudly. She was so touche when it came to that, obviously, somethings wrong with her.  I grabbed my Iphone off the table, texting her.

You cant just storm out of my apartment like that Ayden, I can tell you havent been eating much.-Z

A few secnods later I got a reply.

I don't have a eating problem, Mr.Costello! How did you get my number anyways?-A

I wasn't implying that you did have an eating problem, and you gave it to me yesterday. -Z

Ugh, I will talk to you about it later, ok? I've goota go, I will see you in class, Mr.C (;-A 

Ahh, you're putting on the act now, bye bye, Ms.Green (;-Z 

I put my phone away in my pocket, grabbing an apple before I walked out of my door and locked it. 

I walked out to my Black Fisker, putting the key in the ignition, hearing the engine roar. I hated it.

---

I arrived at the sschool, Ayden never left my mind. I hadn't figured out what was so special about this girl yet, but I knew I had too. 

 "Yo, where you goin!?" I heard a females voice yell. 

"I've gotta go pee woman,  now let me be!" I heard another, it sounded alot like Ayden, I had to laugh.  I pulled out my phone out of my jeans pocket and texted her.

'I've gotta go pee woman, now let me be!' Ha, Good one, Ayden. Meet me in my classroom in two?-Z

Okay, first off, tell me how you knew I said that! and yeah, i'm on my way.-A

I quickly replied back, anxious to see her. 

Okay-Z

I walked into the school building, fiding my room and unlocking the door. I put my 'Man' bag down on my desk, going into the supply closet. I wanted to scare Ayden. I heard the door swing open, and Aden call out.

"Mr.C?"

I took this time to slowly stepped out into my room, making sure not to make any noise. I wrapped my hands around her eyes.

"Guess Who?" I chuckled.

"Uhh,Santa?" She questioned.

"Nope, It's Zayden!" I laughed, turning her around to face me. I looked up into her beautiful blue eyes, and I almost, almost lost my breath. 

"A, I'm sorry for accusing you of having an eating problem, I'm sorry," I breathed, pulling her into a hug, I couldnt get enough of her Strawberry/Lavendar scent. it made me want to hold on to her all day and never, ever let go. I thought I heard the dorr ahdndle jiggle, but I shruged it off, Ayden pulled away, but I only pulled her back in, holding her tighter this time. Thats when I heard the door open and Ayden jumped back 100 feet. 

------------

Aww, Mr.C has anickname for Ayden :P and oooh, who do you guys think its gonna be? I love you all <3

-Katie