Secretly Loved Chapter -Forty One-

[Ayden}

I groaned, today was the start of mid-terms and I honestly dreaded it.

"Ayden, Love, are you up yet?" I heard Zayden call, I groaned in response, getting up from his comfortable bed, making my way into the kitchen.

"Ohh, something smells good!" I said, smelling the air.

"Ayden sit down, you look like a puppy!" He chuckled, I sat down at his rather large table, almost drooling at the big stack of pancakes he put in front of me.

"now eat up, because you have to get ready." He said, I rolled my eyes.

"Like I don't already know that." I snapped, I really hated mid terms, because this time, they were going to determine if I can graduate or not.

'Oh, hush it and eat your pancakes, woman." Zayden scolded, going to take a shower I assumed.

" I will!" I snapped again. Geez., these hormones were really getting to me. Here Zayden was, cooking me breakfast and all I was doing was being bitchy?

"Geez, kids, I sure can't wait to pop you guys out!" I said aloud. I heard a chuckle from behind me. I turned around, seeing Zayden stand there with his hair dripping wet.

He kissed my temple, I smiled over at him.

"I'm sorry for snapping on you." I apologized, kissing his cheek before getting up.

"Oh, don't worry about it, I know its just the hormones." He said, cleaning up my mess. I know, I should clean it but I've got to go get ready!

"What part of the mid terms are you taking today?" Zayden questioned, wow. He ws the principal but yet he didn't know?

"Because half of you are taking a different test."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. But I think I'm taking the Biology portion." I answered, slipping on some sweats and one of Zaydens t-shirts. I loved wearing his shirts, they were just so comfortable! Even though, I could barley fit in them now.

And plus, Zayden was administrating the test, so I would get to see him.

"Well, you should do good on that one because you had the best teacher!"

I sniggered.

"But you know, It was really hard to concentrate with all of your sexy prancing around the room!" I said, laughing now.

"Oh, you think I'm sexy?" He winked.

"Zayden, we've done established this.." I said, slapping his stomach lightly.

"Oh, I know.": He said, pulling a shirt over his head.

I smiled, kissing his lips. I straightened my hair, putting eyeliner and mascara on, leaving the rest.

"Come on, lets go." I trudged, going out to Zaydens car.

We made it to school earlier than everyone else.

"You want a coffee Ayden?" He asked, I stuck my tongue out, but took it anyways. Since I've gotten pregnant with Jr. and Braxton, I'd grown to love coffee.

I made my way to Zaydens office, not knowing where we were supposed to go for our mid terms.

"Hey, Zay, where do we go for our mid terms?" I asked.

"To the gym." He answered, sitting back with his arms behind his head.

"But its going to be so uncomfortable in there." I said, plopping down onto his lap.