Not So Secretly Loved [8] -Last chapter!

-So, uh, i'm making this the last chapter to Not So Secretly Loved. :'( I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS ACTUALLY OVER GUYS! I mean, I just LOVE all of the support you guys have given me for this story. ITS FREAKIN'AMAING YA'LL. I mean, almost Ninety Thousand reads! How amazing is that? and it's all because of you guys(:

I couldn't thank you all enough for all of the support and comments you guys have given me. It truly means alot to me. LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. <3

I will be posting a epilougue after this, it may be up tomorrow, but I don't know yet. :( I feel like this should be the end of Ayden and Zayden's story. I know,its tragic! I didn't want to stop writing this book, since it was really the first book I ever written. haha. Maybe thats why Secretly Loved was so poorly written. But don't worry, i'm going to go back andfix that for you guys... Whenever I get out of my lazy moods.

You guys should be greateful that i'm even writing this super duper long authors note because i'm usually too lazt to write outlong chapters unless I have a lot of inspiration for the book.

Ahhaa, okay, so enough of my rambling, I'm sure you guys want t get onto the book.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!

<3-Katie -

*******************************

I regrettably kissed Zayden goodbye as I left the hospital. I had my dad watching the twins so I could go through with my plan. It had to be done and it had to be done today.

I unlocked my front door, sitting my things on the counter, fixing breakfast. It was quiet without Zayden or the boys here. I hated quiet. 

Then, I heard something crash, I dropped the pan I was flipping pancakes in grabbing the largest knife I could find.

I went up the stairs, only to be met by my twin.

"How did you get in here?" I asked, holding the knife out infront of me, letting her know I wasn't going to play.

"The house key, how else?" She smirked, raising her gun up at me. I couldn't die and I wasn't about to let her shoot me. I had Zayden and the boys to live for. 

I scoffed as she took a step closer. It was weird looking at her. It was like looking in the mirror.

"Do you really want to kill your sister?" I ask, trying to talk her out of this.

"I have to do what I've got to do. If that means killing my own twin sister then so be it." I just looked at her, my eyes filled with hate, pity and disgust. How could someone want to kill their own sister? I mean, If I did, it would be because of self- defense.

Kaiden lifted her gun up, ready to shoot at my head.

She gave me a twisted smirk, all I had was one question, Why?

"Why?" I asked, stepping closer to her. Her hardened face softened for a second, but then she put it back on.

"You don't know how many times I had to watch mom and dad give attention to you, they didn't pay me not one bit. I was the one they sent off to an adoption agency, while you were living the good life. The people who adopted me, beat me everday. Now you can imagine how much anger and pain I felt, I had to take it out on something, and that something was killing people. And you, you got the teacher, you got the great husband, you got the kids. And what do I have? I have absolutely nothing."