Secretly Loved -Chapter Twenty-Six-

[Ayden]

*Four Weeks Later*

"Hey Son." I heard the sound of Dr. Costellos voice as he greeted Zayden.

"Hey Dad, how are you?" He smiled over to him, giving him one of those man hugs.

"Pretty good, so are you guys ready to see your baby?" He smiled at us, probably over estatic  at the fact that he was going to be a grandfather.

"Yes!" Zayden about jumped from his skin.

"Alrightly then." Dr.Costello put the cool jelly onto my stomach, making me squirm just a little bit.

An image popped up onto the screen, Zayden and I's heads turned around at the same time, trying to look at the screen.

"Do you want to hear the heartbeat?"

"Yes!" I said, overly excited at this point.

I swear, I about cried when I heard it, but it was awfully fast.

"Why is it so fast?" Zayden and I asked at the same time.

"It seems as you are having twins! Oh my, im so excited!"

I swear I could have jumped for joy.

I watched as a smile spread across Zaydens face, coming over to me.

"Now there can be one for the both of us." He smiled, I cocked my head to the side not fully getting what he said.

"We're having twins, duh.... you sure are a smart cookie A." He  laughed planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Hey! I am too--" I couldnt finish my sentence because zayden crashed his lips on to mine.