Secretly Loved Chapter Nine

[Zayden]

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.

I just kissed my student. And the bad part? I enjoyed it. I still had my lips pressed against hers, I couldnt bring myself to pull away. It was intoxicating. I ran one of my hands through her hair, it was so soft I could keep her in my arms forever... and I meant that.

She was the one to pull away first. I groaned, wanting her lips back on mine.

"Holy..." She trailed off, biting her lip. It was so tempting.

"Shit." I finished for her. i ran my fingers along her face, taking in its smoothness.

"Thanks for stealing my first kiss." She blushed lightly, hanging on to me.

"That was your first kiss?" I said, shocked. How could someone as beautiful as her, has never kissed anyone.

"Yeah, I've never felt comfortable with anyone else," She said, her cheeks getting darker with each word.

"Thats cute." I blurted, and really-- it was cute.

"Think what you want to think, Mr. C" She laughed that cute little laugh of hers. I felt a smile creep onto my lips.

"What I think, is correct, Ms. green." if she wants to call me Mr. Costello, then I will call her Ms.green.

"Is Ayden outside of class," She mocked me, saying this in a deep voice. I just laughed, shaking my head at her.

"Well, its what you would say!" She said, defending herself. I gently pushed her back, she bit her lip. 

"Yeah, it does kind of sound like me!" I laughed and poked her side. She jumped. Caausing me to laugh harder.

"Don't do that!" She scowled at me, I just looked intetnly into her eyes. 

"And why not?" I asked.

"I believe we've already went over this!" She laughed, moving her bangs from her forehead. I bent down and kissed it lightly.

"'Yeah, well, I forgot,  care to enlighten me?" I smirked, pulling her up so she was sitting on my lap. 

"Y-Yes, I would actually," She stuck her tounge out., averting her eyes from mine.

"Oh Yeah?" I raised up an eyebrow.

'Yeah." She smirked.

"Take this," I mumbled, 

"What?" She asked before erupting into a fit of giggles.

"Z-Zayden, please, stop that!!" She laughed, I was tickling her, I was very much enjoying it. 

"Never." I smirked.

"S-STOP!" She screamed, laughing harder.

I just continued to tickle her. I was tooo caaught up in tickling Ayden that I dont even remember her pulling me down by my tie.  

My face was just inches from hers, this time, I was the one to bite my lip.

She groaned, I looked at her and cocked my head to the side.

She chuckled lightly, braiding her fingers through my hair.

I loved when she done that.

I pulled her body bloody close to mine, taking in her sweet scent.

I pushed her red hair out of her face, bringing my lips to hers.

Finally. The voice in my head rang.

Eletric sparks ran throughout my body, making me slightly moan.

Ayden noticed this, and pulled me closer.

Our lips moved in sync, I didnt want to pull away, ever.

I ran my left hand down to the small of her back, dangerously close to her butt.

I decided it would freak her out and pulled my hand back up, resting it at the back of her neck.

She pushed her lips on mine more fireciely, I took this time to lick her bottom lip, asking for an entrance.

She gladly accepted, our tounges moves in sync, creating a feeling that I've never had before.

I heard noise come from Ayden, she was trying to hold back a moan, I could tell.  

I painfully pulled away from her lips, trailing my lips down her jawline, and to her collar bone.

I heard her suck in a brath when I reached her collarbones, I stuck out my tounge, licking the spot lightly.

She arched her back, telling me that she loved it.

I kissed the spot lightly again, sucking a little this time. 

She let out a moan. Finally! I cherred inside my head. I pulled away, smirking at her. Lust filled her eyes, and I'm pretty sure my eyes were filled with lust too. 

"T-That was amazing." She studdered, I responded my pulling her lips to mine once more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry this was just more a filler chapter! The next chapter will be better, I promise! Thanks for all of the love and support, I love you guys! dont forget to COMMENT/VOTE/FAN <3

-Katie