interview

Y/n POV

I wake up to the smell of bacon and I instantly smile, knowing my girlfriend Elizabeth Olsen is making us breakfast. I still cannot believe this is my life. I roll over in my bed and let myself think about this crazy situation for the first time in a while. I'm dating my celebrity crush. That sounds like the plot of a movie, not something that would happen to me.

I get out of bed, following the smell to the kitchen. There, I see Lizzie swaying her hips to soft music coming from my record machine while flipping bacon in a pan. The view is impeccable. I can't take my eyes off of her.

"Staring is rude, ya know?" Lizzie calls over to me, not even turning around.

"Just appreciating the beauty that is my girlfriend," I say with a smirk, not over the crazy feeling I get when saying those words out loud.

"Good morning," Lizzie says as she kisses me sweetly. "I'm making us breakfast so I hope you're hungry."

"Smells amazing, Liz," I move to wrap my arms around her while she cooks. I rest my head on her shoulder as starts making the eggs. "I could get used to this," I say softly as we sway to the music together.

"Well, you should get used to it. You're not getting rid of me any time soon, Y/ln," Lizzie says before leaning back to kiss my cheek. Everything she does and says makes my heart flutter. How is that even possible?

She plates out breakfast while I finish making coffee for us. We sit at the table to eat our breakfast and I feel so content. I want to wake up like this every day for the rest of my life. Woah, slow down, Y/n. You just started dating the girl. My logical brain reminds me. Right. I should slow down.

"I have this interview for Doctor Strange press today. It's on Zoom so I'm just doing it at my place. Wanna come over after we finish breakfast to help me get ready?" Lizzie asks, pulling me out of my head.

"I don't think I'll be much help, but yes!"

Lizzie scrunches her nose at me and smiles, happy that I agreed.

"Jesus, Liz. Every time you do that I feel like I'm having a heart attack," I say with a laugh, holding my chest dramatically.

"Do what?" Lizzie asks, genuinely not knowing what I'm talking about.

"Seriously?" I ask with my eyebrows raised. "That nose scrunch thing you do when you're happy!" I demonstrate so she knows what I'm talking about.

"What about it?"

"Um, it's quite possibly the most precious thing I have ever seen in my life. Every time you do it my heart flutters like crazy and I get butterflies," I admit to her, wanting her to know how I see her.

"Shut up," she says, playfully rolling her eyes and hitting my arm.

"I am dead serious, love," I grab her hand on my arm and look into her eyes.

Lizzie takes her hand out of my grasps and grabs my face with both hands to kiss me deeply. I quickly melt into her kiss, wrapping my arms around her. "Thank you, Y/n," she says before kissing my forehead.

"For what?"

"For making me feel like the only girl in the world," she pecks my lips. "For making me feel beautiful," she kisses me deeper this time. "For making me feel so happy," she finishes with a deep kiss that makes me sigh as she puts her tongue in my mouth.

Lizzie breaks our kiss and stands up to take our dishes to the kitchen with a smirk, knowing what she just did. I groan, disappointed by the loss of contact. "Come back, Liz," I draw out her name as I whine. Lizzie smirks at me, clearly enjoying her effect on me.