Chapter 52

*Tom's pov*

Today I organized a special day for the three of us before the baby comes. It's late August so he should be here in just a week.
The warm weather it's slowly turning to less warm in London but Zawe constantly feels hot so the fan is still on in the house.

After taking a trip to the beach earlier this morning we are now resting a bit before going out again to go to dinner in our favorite restaurant.
But for now I am waiting for a photographer for Zawe's maternity shoot. She doesn't know about it and is now taking a nap in bed with Charlie.

"Hi, come in"
"Hi, nice to see you again Tom"
"You too Julie"
"So where is the mummy?"
"I'm going to bring her down right now, you can settle down wherever you want to"
"Thanks"

I walk to our bedroom and quietly open the door
"Time to wake up beautiful" I say to Zawe kissing her face softly
"Hmh hi"
"I have a surprise for you"
"What is it?" She asks sitting in bed
"You remember Julie?"
"The photographer?"
"Yes, she is downstairs waiting for you"
"Why?"
"Maternity shoot"
"What?"
"Come with me"
I help her up and we both walk down the stairs
"You look stunning!" Julie tells her
"Hi!"
"So, Tom selected some clothes for you, you should go and choose the first one then we'll take pictures"
"So this is for real?"
"Yes love, now go and change, if you need help call me"
"Be right back!" Zawe says excited
"Thank you so much for coming on such a short notice"
"Nah, don't worry Tom! How much time does she has left?"
"A week"
"That's so close"
"I know!"
"Tom! Can you come zip me up!" We hear Zawe calling from the guest bedroom
"Coming"

I enter the room and find her in a very light brown long dress
"You look so beautiful" I tell her approaching her
"Thank you!"
I make her turn around and zip her dress up
"All ready" I say kissing her neck

After calling Julie in the room she takes a few pictures in different positions, one by the window, some on the bed, others on a chair and then let her change into something else.
First only wearing her underwear with a soft blanket wrapped over her as she sits on a wooden ladder, then in a tight black dress, where she takes pictures of her alone and then some with the both of us. While she stands I kneel down and put my hands on her belly then kiss it, once again we hear the camera going off.
"I love you!" I whisper to the baby and when I stand back up I kiss Zawe on the lips and tell her how much I love her.

After Julie goes back to her place telling us that as soon as she can she will send the pictures to us, we go to Charlie, that in the meantime woke up and is now playing.
"Are you ready do go eat?" I tell him making him smile and doing grabby hands at me
"Dada!"
"Come here" I pick him up and change him in a cute outfit as Zawe is doing the same.
"So handsome"
"Mama" he says pointing behind me making me turn
"Hi baby" Zawe says
"Beautiful mama" I say

Sitting at our table we watch Charlie eating his fruit salad while we wait for our dessert
"Are you ready to welcome this little one?" Zawe asks me putting a hand on her belly and stroking it gently
"I am, can't wait to have him in my arms" I say laying my hand on hers
"Your dessert" the waiter says putting a plate with chocolate cake on the table and two forks
I feed Zawe and Zawe feeds me till the last crumb on the plate sand once satisfied we drive back home and snuggle in bed, waiting for sleep to take over.

Sitting at our table we watch Charlie eating his fruit salad while we wait for our dessert"Are you ready to welcome this little one?" Zawe asks me putting a hand on her belly and stroking it gently"I am, can't wait to have him in my arms" I say la...