Chapter 55

*Zawe pov*

I love mornings, especially the ones where I get to stare at Tom sleeping peacefully with Oliver laying on his chest.
He's two weeks old now and loves to be cuddled.
It's rather early right now and I'm on my side gently rubbing the baby's back when I hear little footsteps coming into our room.
"What are you doing here Charlie?"
"Hi" he says waving to me and trying to get in our bed
"Come here" I say lifting him up "you learn how to get out of your crib uh?"
He snuggles to my chest slipping his hands under my t-shirt
"You dot drink mummy's milk anymore sweetie" I tell him taking his hands out
"Owi"
"Olly is sleeping, just like daddy"
He makes a sad face because he eats to cuddle with them too
"I guess we can wake up daddy"
He nods happily at what I said and after putting Oliver in his crib near our bed I start to rub up and down Tom's arm waking him up slowly and Charlie decides to plants kisses on his face
"Mhm"
"Morning" I say when I finally see his blue eyes
"Morning" he says squeezing my hand and then pulling Charlie closer to him "best kisses ever"
"Dada"
"Hi baby"
He makes space for himself on Tom's chest and brigs his big hand near his head, silently telling his father that he wants him to caress his head.
"Did you go get him?"
"Nope"
"He learned how to get out of his crib! Since when?"
"I have no idea but he did"
"Stop growing Charlie" Tom says continuing to cuddle him

After some time I stand and pick up a wide awake and ready to be fed Oliver and bring him downstairs with me, leaving the boys behind.
After feeding him and putting him in the baby bouncer I start on some breakfast for the three of us. I cut some of our favorite fruit in small pieces so Charlie can eat that easily, and some porridge to go with it.
In my i melt a little piece of chocolate while Tom eats it with fruit only.
"We are ready for breakfast!" Tom says coming in the room carrying Charlie and setting him down on the high chair.
"And breakfast is ready for you, here"
"Thank you"
He gives Charlie his bowl full of fruit and a yogurt and then starts on eating his own.
"Darling"
"Yes?"
"I spoke with the Russo's yesterday before going to bed and I need to go to Atlanta to shoot my scenes for Endgame in next at the end of October"
"Ok, how long will it take?"
"Not long but I'm going to have to stay for at least ten days because they said that we have to talk and they also said that you and the kids are welcome to come along with me"
"I'm happy to go with you, and curios to know about what you need to talk about!"
"I'm very curious too!"

The day went by with us doing our usual stuff and go visit my parents and my brother meeting for the first time Oliver.
We ended up going back home a little late and Tom decided to order some take out and then we relaxed on the sofa watching a tv show after putting the kids to sleep.