Chapter 65

*Tom pov*

It's May 30th, in Atlanta the weather it's getting hotter and hotter each day so Zawe and I kept our promise to the kids and bought online a little inflatable pool and put it in the backyard.
"Tom, what time is your interview?"
"In ten minutes love"
"Ok, I'll be outside with the kids" she says kissing my cheek.

I'm in the living room, sat on the sofa with the computer on the coffee table and I'm waiting for it to start.
I grab some water before sitting back down and answer the video call.

Jimmy Fallon
Tom

"Tom! Buddy how are you doing?"
"Hey, good how are you?"
"Good, welcome on the show"
"Thanks!"
"This is surely strange uh?"
"Never expected to do it like this but..."
"At least we are doing it right?"
"Absolutely"
"So tell me...where are you, what are you up to?"
"Well...since the pandemic started we've been stuck in Atlanta, Zawe the kids and I. Luckily we are good, just a bit bored"
"That's good to hear, and I think you are lucky because some other celebrities are stuck away from their families"
"I know, that's so sad. I'm happy to be stuck with them"
"What have you guys been doing to entertain yourself?"
"Build cardboard houses, watched most of the Disney and marvel films, cooked, we definitely cooked a lot!"
"Isn't that what we are all doing? Cooking?"
"Yeah! We have to eat right?"
"Sure sure! The kids are down for their naps or..."
"Right now they are in the backyard with Zawe, I think they are playing in the pool"
"You have a pool?"
"We've bought one online, it's a little inflatable one"
"Oh I see. Can you show them to us"
"Let's see if I can take this with me...Yep"
I pick up the computer and bring it with me near the big window and turn it around so that the backyard is in the frame
"Awww, they are so cute, look at them!"
"I've got to say they both have a fervid imagination so they don't get bored easily and the pool is a great addition"
"That's a good thing! So it's been rumored that you are in Atlanta because Loki filming started"
"And that is true my friend...but now, just like everyone else, we are not filming because of the pandemic and we don't know yet when we will be able to resume"
"So everything will be pushed back"
"Unfortunately yes"
"That sucks, this whole thing really sucks!"
"It sure does!"

After a few more minutes we disconnect the call. I put the computer and the other things I've used back in our bedroom and help Zawe bathe the kids after their playing in the grass and the pool.
"All dry! Now go watch some Telly, mummy and daddy will be back soon" she tells them and then grabs my hand dragging me into our bedroom.
"Ok?"
"I want to take a test"
"Oh, you feel like you might be?"
"This time yes. My period is a week late and I'm getting tired easily"
"Ok! Go take it then!" I say pushing her in the bathroom
"Excited aren't we?" She says from behind the door
"How can I not be?!"
"What if it's negative like the others?"
"We'll keep trying!"
I wait a couple of minutes for her to exit the bathroom and when she finally does she come sit on the bed near me, leaving the test face down on the mattress.
"Who's going to look?" She asks
"My turn, you looked the last time"
"Ok, a minute left"
These will always be the three longest minutes of my life! Since we have started trying we had four negative tests and I really want this one to be positive.
Her phone alarm goes off and after she stopped it, I grip her hand a bit tighter, pick up the stick, take a deep breath and turn it, then look at it.
After a few seconds I turn my head and look at Zawe
"What? It's negative isn't it?"
"Two pink lines"
"Two?"
"Two!"
She hugs me instantly and looks at the rest herself
"I'll take another one I want to make sure"
I see her walking into the bathroom and putting a different sticks in the cup, watching her hands and coming back to me.
After three minutes the two new sticks confirm that she is indeed with child.
"I'm pregnant!"
"You are! Oh my god, we are going to have another baby!" I say engulfing her in a giant hug and bringing her down on me.
This was definitely the best day since the lockdown has started!

A/n
Hi guys!
What do you think? Baby Hiddleston number three is coming!!!
Also pretty sure this story is going to have ten chapters, or even less, and it will end.