Chapter 64

*Tom pov*

It's the middle of April now and everyone is still in lockdown...
Luckily my close friends and family are good, so far no one had Covid.
Zawe and I are still working on that little project of ours, you know...and the kids are desperately trying not to get bored.
"Dada, can we go play out?"
"Sure thing Charlie"
"Ollie?"
"He can come too" I say picking my eldest up and walking outside with him "find something to play  with I'll grab Oliver"
"Ok!"
Walking back in I ask the little one if he wants to going his brother and I outside and play, he nods happily and walks in front of me.
"I found the ball!" Charlie says throwing it to me
"Should we play football?"
"Yes!"
I gently kick the ball towards Oliver and he picks it up with his hands giving him to Charlie
"Ollie no, you have to kick it, like this!" He says demonstrating the right action and passing the ball to me.
It's fun to see Charlie teaching new things every day to his little brother, they are attached to the hips and do everything together.
"What are my boys doing?" Zawe asks coming out in shorts and swimsuit top, laying down on the beach chair taking the sun heat in.
"Football!" Charlie screams kicking the ball again
I feel her watching us playing as she sips her orange juice and from time to time I turn and smile at her.

After some time o leave the boys to play alone and go join my wife.
"Hello pretty boy" she says looking up at me
"Hello pretty lady"
I sit near her on the grass and take her hand in mine
"You know, we could buy a little pool for the next months we are going to be in here, since it's so hot"
"That's a good idea, we'll look at one on the internet"

We spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying our time in the back yard playing and reading.
At dinner time I cooked some hamburgers on the grill outside and once they were ready I brought them in the kitchen and served them to the family, cutting them in little pieces for the kids.
The two of them then begged us to watch Thor Ragnarock which is their favorite Marvel movie.
"Daddy!" Oliver said when he saw me on the screen
"Yeah, that's daddy" Zawe tells him as he cradled him in her arms.
Charlie is on the floor but as soon as he sees his brother being cuddled he does grabby hands at me and I pick him up, sitting him on my lap and gently run my hands through his hair.
Not long after the movie ended they had fallen asleep and Zawe and I change their clothes and put them to bed.
It is only a few minutes past ten so we decide to go back in the living room.
As we are watching a documentary both our phones ping.

"Gosh

"Gosh..." I mumble "between you and my sisters..."
"Do you forgive me?" She says looking at me with heart eyes
"I might..."
"Please..."
"Ok I do"
She hugs me and brings me in an intense kiss
"You know your sisters are not wrong though..."
"No...they're not" I say picking her up and going into our bedroom...you can imagine there was no sleeping...