Chapter 32

*Tom pov*

In the past week we have only rested before going back to work doing press tours for Thor.
Both Chris and Mark went back home, they already had other plans for Halloween, but tonight Zawe, Charlie and I are attending Downey's party at his house with others Marvel colleagues.
Since it's still early afternoon and we have plenty of time to get ready and reach his house, we decided to take some pictures of Charlie in cute Halloween outfits.
The first one is a bat, he also has little wings. He lays on the bed with open arms and the cutest little smile playing on his lips.
Then we dressed him as the Beast from the Beauty and the Beast and once again he looked super cute!

"It's better to change his diaper before putting him in another costume I say after undressing him and holding him up"You do it and I grab the other things for the photos?""Sure" I move to the changing table and start to take off his diaper, I cle...

"You do it and I grab the other things for the photos?"
"Sure"
I move to the changing table and start to take off his diaper, I clean him up and put some cream on his delicate bum and get a new diaper on him
"All better!" I say kissing his belly, making him laugh and putting his tiny fists in my hair "all better now! Just don't go pull my hair"
Once Zawe was ready we changed him in a knitted pumpkin outfit and layed him back on the bed, only this time slightly on his side.
We managed to take a few pictures of this too right before he began to fuss, asking to be fed.

"Break part two I guess" Zawe says picking him up and getting comfortable to feed himAs she does so I prepare the things we need for the very last photo which consists having fake leaves and a little fake pumpkins to cover his bum as he will be la...

As she does so I prepare the things we need for the very last photo which consists having fake leaves and a little fake pumpkins to cover his bum as he will be laying naked.
"Ok. Fed and burped, also sleeping"
Gently putting him on his belly in the middle of the bed I grab the pumping and hold it up above his behind and wait for Zawe to take pictures.
"Done" she says

After dressing him again and putting him in his cot we start to get ready by taking showers and then getting dressed

We are going as Harley Quinn and Joker, but without putting too much makeup on our faces in fear Charlie would get scared.

At six I start the car and drive the little distance from our rental house to Robert's. Even though we have to be there at 6.30 I have considered LA traffic.
By the time we get there Charlie has woken up and is now smiling big.
As Zawe and I exit the car we hear our names being called by Lizzie.
"Hi!" She says coming towards us
"Liz! It's good to see you!" I say as we hug
The girls then hug, they meet today for the first time.
"You look gorgeous" Elizabeth tells Zawe
"You too darling, look at that costume!"
"Where's the little cutie?" She asks so I open the door and show her Charlie in his car seat kicking his legs
"Awww! Little pumpkin!"
"Come here" I say sweetly as I pick him up
"Hi baby, I'm auntie Lizzie" she says taking his hand and kissing it "oh wait" she says looking at Zawe "is auntie ok?"
"Of course it is!" She says as I hand him to her
"Shall we go inside?" I ask them
They nod and we go knock on the door that is opened by Susan dressed as Wednesday from the Addams Family
"Welcome!" She says letting us in.
We are then greeted by Evans and Robert as well as Rob kids and Rose who runs to me and I picked her up
"Where do you think you are running off to?" I hear Scarlett say
"Uncle Tom is here mommy!" She says just as Scarlett walks in the hallway
"Oh, hi! Good to see you all!"

By seven all the guests have arrived and we soon dove in halloween decorated food and drinks and in games for everyone, kids included.

@twhiddleston Instagram stories

After eating Anthony, Gwyneth and Jeremy chose to bring the kids to go trick or treating, as the rest of us helped cleaning up

"He's sleeping" Zawe tells me entering the kitchen hugging me from behind as I stir hot chocolate helping the Downey's making it for everyone.
"Good, in Rob room right?"
"Yes. Thank you Susan for letting me put Charlie down in your bedroom"
"No problem girl!"
Before pulling away Zawe kisses my shoulder lightly and then goes into the living room where all the ladies are.
"You are so smitten!" Robert says to me patting my back and leaning on the counter as I'm doing
"I absolutely am"
"It's good to see you so happy, now let's go join our friends"
I smile to myself and walk right behind him and as soon as I spot Zawe I send her a kiss.

"You are so smitten!" Robert says to me patting my back and leaning on the counter as I'm doing"I absolutely am""It's good to see you so happy, now let's go join our friends"I smile to myself and walk right behind him and as soon as I spot Zawe I ...

(Pretend it's them in their Halloween costumes)