Chapter 42

*Tom pov*

Today is the day I have to leave for Seoul.
I'm very excited to be doing press with some of the cast but sad that Zawe and Charlie won't be with me.
It's currently very early in the morning, 6.30, and I'm dressing to leave for Heathrow airport, my flight takes off at 9.
"Hi love" I hear Zawe whisper from the bed so I sit on it, near her, and lightly kiss her head
"Hi" I say, she instantly hugs me tight to her body and rests her head in the crock of my neck.
I bring my arms around her figure and start to draw soothing patterns on her back
"I love you" she says starting to sob
"I do too" I say pulling back and taking her face into my hands "we'll see each other soon, ten days will fly fast, I promise"
"I'm going to miss you, and Charlie will too"
"I know darling, I will also"
We stay hugged in the bed for another ten/fifteen minutes until it's time for me to go.
I quietly walk into Charlie's room and bend on his crib, lightly stroking his cheek with my thumb
"I will miss you so much my sweet boy" I say after kissing him
I go downstairs meeting Zawe in the hallway
"Will you text me when you land?" She says as she adjusts my coat on my shoulders
"Yes, both in Paris and Seoul"
"Good, say hi to everyone"
"I will, and once I'm settle in the hotel, time difference allowing, I'll face time with you"
"Can't wait"
"Come here" I take her into another loving hug and pull back after some time, looking straight in her eyes and leaning forward to close the small gap between us, kissing her with all the passion I have in my body.
I wipe away the tears that are staining her pretty face as she tells me
"Sorry...the sadness plus the hormones make me cry so much"
"You don't have to apologize my love" I say kissing her lips once more before opening the front door "I love you so so much!"
"I love you more!"
"Impossibile darling!" I tell her, squeezing one last time her hand before going out and into the car that will drive me to the airport.

~ few hours later ~

I have landed in Paris and I'm now waiting to meet Holland and Benedict, they took a different flight from London to here, and Pom Klementieff and all together we are going to Seoul.
"Ehy there!" I turn seeing the three of them walking to me
"Hi!"
I hug each of them and we talk a bit waiting fo le our flight to be called.
"How is Zawe doing?" Pom asks
"She's good, a bit of trouble with the hormones this morning but everything is fine, baby is growing properly and Charlie is too"
"She was emotional uh?" Ben says
"Yeah, she cried. I'm sorry to leave her for ten days but this is the best solution"
"It's always hard"
"Yep"
"When do you get to find out the gender?" Tom chimes in
"She has an ultrasound the 16th and she will ask the doctor to write the baby's gender in a closed envelope and we will open it together when we will meet in Los Angeles the 20th"
"We get to be the first ones to know right?" Tom asks excitedly
"You really like to be uncle TH"
"I love it! Charlie is so cute, everyone kid is so cute! I can't wait to be a father one day!"
"You'll do good!" Pom tells him
"Anyway, yes we will announcing it to all of you before the LA premiere"
"Yeees!"

Half an hour later our flight is finally called and we hop on it, getting comfortable to face this long flight!