Chapter 63

*WARNING: mature content ahead* also my first time writing it so don't judge...also...again...extra long chapter, enjoy❤️

*Zawe pov*

It has been a couple of weeks since we are in lockdown and so far so good. We are getting our groceries delivered so we go out only when needed.
Tom and I are constantly finding more things to create for the kids, in order not to get them bored. They built a cardboard house and placed it in the living room.
Every day we FaceTime with both our parents to keep up with them and the kids are so happy to see their grandparents, we do that with friends as well, the Marvel cast chat is always blowing up with silly pictures, home made food pictures or recipes and so on.
Probably the hardest part for Tom and I is that we don't have privacy anymore, we love our kids with all our hearts but we hardly get a moment to ourselves, before Covid every other week we used to go out to dinner or spend a few hours alone.
So for tonight Tom decided to feed the kids a bit early, to put them down for bed early too and we could have an inside the house date.
He's organizing everything as I keep texting on the chats.

~ couple of hours time skip ~

Once finished to eat the delicious meal Tom cooked for us it's 10 pm.
He quickly cleans the kitchen and then, holding my hand, brings me into the living room and after putting soft music on we start to slow dance.
"We haven't danced in so long" I say almost whispering
"I know, I've missed it"
"Dinner was perfect, thank you"
"You don't have to thank me my love" he says looking into my eyes
"I love you"
"I do too" we stay still, hugged, letting the last bit of music play.
We end up cuddling on the sofa, music still playing. We just lay there under a soft blanket, him playing with my hair and I tracing patterns on his arm.
"Our lives are crazy right now" I say
"You can say that"
"Is it crazy for me to want to put another child into this insecure world?" I tell him, lowering my voice some and not being able to look up at him
"Having another child with the love of my life will never sound crazy to me"
"But the world is what it is right now...we are not home, we can't get out. I-"
"Does it feel right to you?" He says making me turn so I'm sitting on his thighs "to have another kid now?"
"Yes. Does it feel right to you?"
"I've been having baby fever since Christmas when I saw your friend holding her newborn at the party"
"You should have told me" I tell him locking my hands behind his neck
"I guess I was kind of scared of how you would have reacted because I was going to film for months and maybe it was too soon for you, you know to have another one"
"Darling, you don't have to be scared of my reaction on something like this, plus I like that the kids are close in age"
"That I like too" he says and I bring him into a kiss before standing up
"I'm going to get ready for bed" I say as I start going up the stairs.

Once in the bathroom I brush my teeth first and then take care of my skin, washing it with a cleanser and then put some night face cream on.
Just as I finish Tom gets in the bathroom.
"Mind if I brush my teeth?" He asks
"No"
I look him through the mirror, he is right behind me, shirtless, doing his work as I put away my skin products.
He rinses his mouth and dries his face, then hugs me from behind. I lean into his touch and he starts to nibble on my neck.
"Mhm"
"I want to make love to you tonight, it has been so long" he whispers to my ear, making the little hair on my neck go up.
He's right...we haven't been intimate since we got here because he worked all day long and sometimes even at nights and the kids often slept in our bed because they had a hard time to adjust to their room.
"Just sweet sweet love" he says turning me in his arms so we are now facing
"Please" I whisper
He gently grabs my chin in his hand and places the softest kiss on my lips, then he picks me up bridal style and walks to the bed, laying me down gently.
We kiss and kiss, slowly. With him it's always gentle touches and it makes me feel really appreciated.
He takes his time to take my sweater off, going on with little pecks on my lips then moves to leaving wet open mouth kisses on my collar bone before taking my t-shirt off.
He sits back looking at me, slightly smirking
"No bra?"
"I can't get out of the house, I don't see a reason to wear it" I reply grabbing his hands and bringing him back down
"Right..."
This time it's me who's giving kisses, first on his lips then on his neck stopping on his Adam apple longer.
We make out for a bit more before we go on and take off our last pieces of clothing, now both fully naked on the bed.
He travels down my body with his hands first and then with his mouth, he kisses my thighs, the light stubble growing on his face tickling me lightly.
Then suddenly he goes where he knows I need him the most and plants a few kisses there as well, and after a couple of minutes he puts to work his hand too, doing magic on my body just like every time.
"Oh" i moan out as I feel his other hand grabbing mine and intertwining our fingers
"Oh love" he says keeping up with the good work
"Tom!"
"Let go" he says barely audible
And I do, my body tenses as I let go, I feel a wave of immense pleasure running through it. He lets me finish and then crawls back up to me, one hand on my shaking leg and the other on my face as he tries not to put his whole weight on me
"You alright darling?" He says
"Yes, more than all right"
"Good" he says crashing his lips on mine
I let my hands wonder on his body until I reach between his legs, making him moan in my mouth.
"Zawe..."
"Make love to me Tom" he looks into my eyes with the softest expression on his face
"Should I wear a condom or?" He asks already extending his hand towards the bed side table
"We want another baby right?" I say
"We do"
"Then let's work on that"
"Ok"
He kisses me once more before intertwining our fingers and pushing in slowly, inch by inch.
We kiss as he stills in me and when I nod at him he starts to move in and out.
His actions are soft, my hips rolling is too. We try to control our moans, we don't want to wake the kids up, but it's too hard when he hits the right places so he silence me with a passionate kiss.
Moments, minutes passes when I feel myself starting to clench around him and he feels it too, his right hand leaving mine and going where our body unites, to stimulate me more.
"Oh god, I'm-"
"I know love, me too"
I feel the coil in my stomach erupting sending waves of pleasure all over me as I bring Tom's face right next to mine, hiding mine in the crock of his neck quietly moaning out his name, and then there's him, doing the same thing as he rides out both of our highs.
We both stay quiet for a couple of minutes, enjoying each other's arms around our bodies.
"I missed you so much" I say kissing his cheek
"I missed you too, my love" he says giving me a peck on the lips before easing out of me.
I watch him as he leaves the bed and wets a cloth with warm water, coming back to clean me up with it and then letting me go pee as he cleans himself and puts the sheets in the dirty clothes basket.
When I come back I'm wearing a new pair of panties and grab the t-shirt that he was wearing before and see him pulling up his underwear.
I help him putting fresh beddings on the mattress and then we lay under the warm fluffy blanket, he spoons me, entangles our legs, his right arm securely around my waist and his face in hidden in my neck
"I love you" he says kissing my skin one last time before closing his eyes.

A/n
Ok...
Tell me what you think about this...