Chapter 51

*zawe pov*

We arrived in London half an hour ago and just collected our bags and we are now walking towards Sarah who will bring us home where our families are waiting for us.
"Hi love birds!" She says when she sees us
"Hi Sarah!" I say going to hug her
"You look so radiant!"
"Thank you"
"How is my nephew doing?"
"I think he is pretty comfy in here" I say rubbing up and down my stomach
"Hi Sarah nice to see you again, do you remember me, I'm your brother"
"Hi Tom"
"Hi" he says acting annoyed as she hugs him
"Let's go home your son is waiting for you!"
"Can't wait to have him in my arms again" I say
"Me too" to. Says grabbing my hand and guiding me outside the airport.

When we enter our house we are met with the nice sent of Diana's lasagna
"Diana I love you!" I shout from the hallway
"Welcome back!" My brother says popping his head out behind the wall
"Hi!"
"I love you too sweetheart" Diana says coming to me
"I've missed your lasagna so much" I whisper in her ear
"Ahahah, I made lots of it there's enough for all of us and some for tomorrow"
"Where is Charlie? I'm in desperate need of baby kisses!" Tom says
"With Victoria and Paul on the sofa" Emma says detaching from his brother.
I observed Tom darting to the living room and soon after I hear a fit of giggles coming from my son.
When I walk in, I'm greeted by my parents and then I look at my boys giving each other kisses.
"Ehy, I want kisses too!"
"Come"
I join their little hug and Tom gives me Charlie and I close him to my chest, he lays his head in the crock of my neck as Tom closes the big hug from the other side.
"I missed you" I tell Charlie

Tom's Instagram story

In two days he's going to be turning one and I'm getting emotional right now but I want to hold it in and not cry in front of them

After some snuggling we put him in his room for his nap and Tom and I go freshen up before dinner later.
As soon as I walk in I break down and my face is stained with tears.
Tom doesn't notice it right away because I'm facing the other way, but when he doesn't receive an answer from me after calling a few times he turns me around gently.
"Oh what's wrong my love?" He asks wiping tears away and kissing my cheeks
"It's stupid"
"I don't think so...you can talk to me" he says sitting us down our the bed "take your time"
After a minute or so I break the hug and look into his eyes
"I suddenly got overwhelmed by the fact that he is going to be one in two days and I'm giving birth in a little bit more than a month and all of these hormones don't help...that's all"
"Oh darling" he says bringing me again into a warm hug "we are facing this together, its going to be tough caring for two little kids but we can do it, I know we can and you know it too. It's a bit scary yes, but look how far you've come my love" he says gently grabbing my face and making me look at him again "everything you went through, you are the bravest woman I've ever met and you have me, you're not alone"
"I know"
"You know that I love you more than life itself right? So if you ever feel like this again or you need to talk or a hug, please don't hesitate" he says softly brushing his lips against mine
"You are my rock Tom"
"And you are mine"
We share an intense kiss before he gets a bubble bath ready for the both of us and relax from the long flights.

When we go back downstairs dinner is ready and Charlie is in his high chair eating his food, I kiss his head before sitting down and eat mine.
"Have you seen the decorations our siblings put up for the party?" Tom asks me
"I did, they are awesome guys, thank you!"
"No problem!"

After dinner our families go back to their houses and we go to our bedrooms bringing Charlie with us, deciding that he is going to sleep in our bed for the night because we both missed him a lot.

Zawe's Instagram story

Posts from Charlie's birthday

A/nHope you liked this chapter!❤️

A/n
Hope you liked this chapter!❤️