Immortal Goddess

Lukas stared at me for a few minutes, like the whole class did. I saw Ryan out of the corner of my eyes, grinning at me.
"Get the professors in here. Everyone. Make the principal have an assembly. We need to get her announced," Lukas yelled, turning to one of his students. "Dylan?"
"Got it." Dylan ran out of the room, faster than light it almost seemed. A few seconds after he left, a teacher came in.
He wasn't much older than Lukas, but dressed old, so I assumed he was a teacher. "Lukas?" He asked, looking at me. "She-she has a shield."
"What shield?" I asked, opening my mouth before I thought. He stepped closer and gestured to the space around me.
"I can see it. Like a transparent cloud," he whispered, reaching out to touch it. He was shocked, his hair blotted up and floated into the air. He gasped at me, his face burnt. "You shocked me!"
"I-I didn't do it on purpose," I stammered, my face paling. He stared at me for a second.
"Who is she?" He asked, turning back to Lukas.
"Elizabelle Morgan. 17 years old. I believe she is the immortal." The professor turned back to me and stared.
"She's finally here!" He cried. "She looks like her mother."
"My mom? You mean Ashley Fricy?"
"That's not your mother. She's just your real mother's choice to take care of you."
"No. No! No!"
"And your dad...he's not your father." Lukas said, turning towards me.
"Yes he is!" I screamed, my hands flying out. Lines of light shot out of my hands, toward the professor and Lukas. Lukas jumped out of the way and the laser hit the wall, causing it to melt. The professor disappeared and his laser retracted itself back into my hands. I looked at my hands in disbelief. "I'm sorry. Oh my god, I'm sorry."
"You got one part right, Hilton," another professor murmured to the original professor. "She is an immortal, a goddess. But she's not the missing princess. I'm pretty sure."