Amnesia (Part 4)

{Eliz's Point of View}

I felt her pain pierce my heart. Ryan had hurt her by breaking it off. I turned my glare towards Ryan.

"I don't care if she tried to hurt me. You go apologize. She's in pain. You hurt her emotionally. She loves you."

"She tried to kill you!"

"Who cares! Go apologize! She loves you so much and you know what, you love her too."

"How would you know?" He retorted.

"I can feel emotions and pain. Of everyone."

"Oh gosh," Dew whispered to himself. I grinned at him.

"Wait. How do you know?"

"My dad, Aether. He gave me a memory serum. After I was checked in. He wanted me to remember everything. But it took several hours. That's why I had the dream. It was giving me memories in my sleep, but I didn't know it in reality. Now I do."

Dew smiled. "Can you get up?"

"Yes...why?" As an answer, he pulled me to my feet and leaned his face close to mine. He was a few inches taller than me. I felt my breath exit my mouth and nose in a sharp exhale, from surprise. I could see the love in his eyes. I knew what he was going to do.

He stopped just as his perfect nose touched mine. I felt his breath on my lips. He was waiting for me.

"Kiss me," I breathed out. He followed my command and pressed his lips to mine. All our friends exited the room to give us privacy. His soft lips moved hesitantly against mine.

I pulled away slowly. "Thank you," he whispered, "for accepting me."

"Couldn't stop me if you tried," I muttered, pressing my cheek against his. He sighed in content, and squeezed me.

"Visitation is over-sorry," a nice looking nurse poked her head in and said, before becoming flustered at the scene in front of her. "I guess you children can have a few more minutes. Ah. Young love."

We stood like that for a couple minutes before he pulled away. He tucked me into the bed and kissed my forehead. As he left, I whispered, "A beautiful rainbow, indeed." It didn't seem like he heard me.

"No more amnesia, baby," he whispered, turning back to me. I blew a kiss at him. "I'll be back tomorrow to see you." He caught my kiss and exited, holding the invisible kiss in his callused large hands.