Amnesia (Part 2)

{Eliz's Point of View}

When I woke up, I saw a gorgeous teenage boy with the prettiest shade of black hair that curled at the base of his neck and beautiful bluish-silver eyes that sparked with a smothering fire when he saw I was awake.

"Who are you?" I whispered, my voice soft and timid, because he was a stranger. Mama always told me not to talk to strangers, I thought.

"You don't remember me, Eliz?" His voice was very gentle and sweet, music to my ears. Why was he having such a strong effect on me?

"No..." I trailed off, "who's Eliz?" He was talking to me, so I figured it was me, but he could be one of those rich kids with the Bluetooth in his ear.

"I'm Dew," he sighed. Suddenly I remembered my dream.

DREAM

I was standing in a beautiful field full of wildflowers. I could feel someone looking at me. I turned, to see the raven haired boy, Dew.

"Dew?" I whispered. He smiled at me and moved closer. I sat down, which in a sundress is difficult to do and be lady-like. He followed my lead and sat down next to me. Our knees were touching.

"Elizabelle," he whispered. I felt a shiver go up my spine; he had said my whole name. No one else did.

"I know what you said that one day," I continued. His beautiful eyes darkened and he scooted away slightly. "That we may become more than friends." He looked away, his face free of the usual blush.

"You heard me wrong, Eliz," he said, his voice cold and steely. "We aren't meant to be. We're completely different."

"I know you're water, and I'm light, but when light touches water, it makes a beautiful rainbow..." I trailed off when he glared over at me.

"We can never be together."

"But...I thought..." He shook his head.

END OF DREAM

"How do I know you?" His eyes softened at something. He took a deep breath, to tell me something, I guess.

"I am your soulmate." I felt my eyes widen.

"The boy from my dream?" His eyes began to smile as he nodded. I took a risk and threw my arms around his neck. We were like two puzzle pieces, we fit together perfectly.

"Did I know this before my amnesia?" I asked quietly, breathing onto his neck. He shivered and I secretly smiled to myself. I made him shiver.

"No." His response was soft. I arched my eyebrow. I knew he could feel it against his skin.

"Am I dating anyone?" He stiffened and flinched slightly.

"No." I glanced at the door, pulling away from him.

"Who are they?" He turned to look.

"Those are your friends. Well, besides the blonde girl. She's the one who put you in here," he explained. I smiled, forgiving her already.

"Hopefully they'll ring a bell and I'll remember everything." He sighed and turned away, but not before I could see his beautiful silver eyes fill with tears.

"When you get your memory back, you may reject me when you remember all the other boys and everyone else here," he mumbled under his breath. It wasn't meant for me to hear, but my eyes widened and gave away that I knew. I glanced at him; he was already looking at me.

A memory popped into my head; it was about him. "You're not a freak," I tried to reassure. He looked at me, a twinkle of surprise in his eyes.

"You remember that?"

"I remember you," I whispered, gazing at him.

"Only me?"

"Everything revolving you." After he digested my words, a blush crept onto his neck. My lips twitched, wanting to become a grin. His eyes grinned back at me sheepishly.