Amnesia (Part 1)

{Dew's Point of View}

She looked so delicate, so fragile, as she laid on that uncomfortable hospital cot, immobile. I stared at her still body, so many thoughts going on through my head.

What if she's not okay?

What if she rejects me?

What if she isn't my soulmate?

What if she is?

What's going to happen to her?

The moment I had set eyes on this beautiful goddess, I knew she was mine. She was kind, standing up to Tyler for me, and fiery. She was different, light and love to my water and knowledge, but I knew it would work out. If she accepted me, that is.

"Dew?" She mumbled, turning in her slumber. Her eyes were closed. She was still sleeping, just talking during it. "I know you're water, and I'm light, but when light touches water, it makes a beautiful rainbow..." She was quiet after that, so the dream me must've said something. "I thought..."

"Eliz!" I cried, shaking her from the dream. Dream-me was rejecting her. Her sleepy eyes glanced up at me, taking in my appearance.

"Who are you?" She asked quietly, her voice timid and shy.

"You don't remember me, Eliz?" My heart constricted, my breathing became uneven and sharp.

"No...who's Eliz?"

"I'm Dew." Her beautiful light caramel eyes darkened with confusion.

"How do I know you?" She bit one of her pink full lips in confusion. I took a deep breath.

"I am your soulmate." Her eyes widened.

"The boy from my dream?" I nodded quickly, my eyes filling with relief when her eyes darkened with recognition.

She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around me. I felt a blush creep up my face. Her small figure fit perfectly against me.

"Did I know this before my amnesia?" She asked quietly, into my neck. Goosebumps popped up on my neck from the sudden cool air.

"No." She arched her eyebrow.

"Am I dating anyone?" I flinched slightly. Her eyebrow rose a little higher, watching me.

"No." She glanced at the door.

"Who are they?" I turned around to look who she was talking about. Tyler, Ryan, Erin, Dylan, and Rosa.

"Those are your friends. Well, besides the blonde girl. She's the one who put you in here," I explained. She smiled up at me, her forgiving nature staring me in the face.

"Hopefully they'll ring a bell and I'll remember everything." I sighed and nodded, turning so she won't see the tears in my eyes.

"When you get your memory back, you may reject me when you remember all the other boys and everyone else here," I mumbled under my breath. I knew she heard me when her eyes widened and she glanced at me.

"You're not a freak." She reassured me. I looked at her, surprised.

"You remember that?"

"I remember you," she answered, gazing at me with a cute twinkle in her soft light caramel eyes.

"Only me?"

"Everything revolving you." I felt my heart shudder and a slight blush crept up my neck. Her eyes caught my embarrassment and her lips twitched to let out one of her beautiful grins.