Amnesia (Part 3)

{Rosa's Point of View}

Ryan and his stupid friends made such a big deal about her becoming unconscious. If I had had my way, she would've been dead. But the stupid goddess was too powerful and was just knocked unconscious.

As I stared through the hospital door window, Dew looked at me. His face twisted into rage, until he looked at that stupid girl who tried to steal my betrothed. He was smitten with her.

One of the friends knocked on the door. I felt the girl's glance on me. She smiled softly, but her caramel eyes darkened with confusion.

"Hello, Eliz," Ryan said softly, looking at me. "Rosa has something to say."

"Who are you? And who's Rosa?" She asked, her stupid voice sounding innocent and genuine. Stupid girl. She knows who I am.

"You know who I am. You know my betrothed. You tried to steal him. I tried to kill you. Unfortunately you're still alive." Her eyes flashed with uncertainty before turning to Dew.

"That's Ryan."

"Oh. Hi Ryan." She grinned at my betrothed. I felt the anger flash across my face, turning red. She flinched when I raised a hand to soothe myself.

I glared at her. "Rosa." Ryan seethed out, his teeth gritted together.

"Fine. I'm sorry for trying to kill you. Although you tried to take my betrothed." I felt someone kick my shin. "Ugh! I'm truly sorry for trying to kill you!"

"Thank you for the apology, but it doesn't seem that you really mean it. But I forgive you for doing so." Her politeness enraged me and I took a step towards her. Dew stood up, a big, tall wall between us.

"You're not touching my soulmate. Get out." He yelled. I seethed, grabbing Ryan's arm and pulling him with me.

"No! You tried to kill my best friend here! We're through! Mom told me I could break it off if you didn't start acting like my old friend! Get out."

I covered my face with my hands. I felt a tear slip down my cheek, before I turned and ran out the door. The slamming of the door announced they were happy I was gone.

"Good riddance!" I heard Dew scream as the door slammed.