Rescue Mission (Part 1)

{Dew's Point of View}

Erin made the portal, her forehead wrinkling from the force and strain it required. She held it up until everyone was through. She closed the portal and appeared next to us.

"I can sense her," she told me. "Follow." She led us towards a mansion. I looked through one of the windows as we walked. Eliz was being held down while Hades whipped her.

"Eliz!" I yelled, beating on the window. Hades looked up and grinned evilly. He knew I couldn't get to her quickly enough. He whipped her again. Her scream shrilled higher than anything I've ever heard, cracking the glass windows. I jumped through, to find myself surrounded by skeletons as she was whipped once more.

"Dew!" She screamed, her back arching from the pain.

"Baby, I'll save you," I shouted, pushing my way towards Eliz. Hades grinned evilly and shoved a piece of cake into her mouth.

I stopped in my tracks. He had given her food. "She can't leave the realm now without permission," Erin stated the obvious with a horrific stare at her father. "Dad, release her."

"No." Hades yelled, grabbing her. He disappeared, a shield of darkness around him until he was gone.

She had been yanked away from my grasp. Once again.