Sequel News

SEQUEL NEWS

There will be three books to The Ninja Trilogy, however, there will be books uploaded between them. "The Sudden" and "The Wolf Pack & The Foster Girl" will come out before the next book of The Ninja Trilogy. Here's the description for "The Sudden":

"I expected a normal day when my parents picked my baby sister and I up from the daycare I volunteered at. Everything was how it was supposed to be as my parents talked about world events and politics, and my baby sister bounced in her seat to an unfamiliar beat.

And then the end of the world began.

And I was left alone, with no family, no one to help me survive, in a world full of monsters.

I was left with questions that would only be answered at the end of this. Was I going to survive this? Or was I going to die and become like the rest of them?"

The description for "The Wolf Pack & The Foster Girl":

"Ella Rose has always been from foster house to foster house. And she's always hated them, but stayed until she could be moved.

But when she gets an abnormally bad foster house, she decides to run away, for good. Late at night, when everyone is asleep, she makes her move, running to the forest surrounding the house.

But when you're just a human, in a supernatural-filled forest, you run into problems..."

After "The Sudden" and "The Wolf Pack & The Foster Girl", book 2 in the trilogy will come out. "In Search of the Ninja".

Thank you for reading my book! I hope you enjoy my next ones!