Chapter 2: Are you kidding me?!

Chapter 2:

Are you fucking kidding me?! The dude from earlier is going to live in the same house as me? What kind of bippity boppity boolshittery is this?!

"You're the maid from the cafe, right?" He asked,

"I-I-I d-don't k-know what y-you're talking about," I stuttered lamely, my gosh, I'm embarrassing myself for the third time today,

"Shoyo, right? the chick who spilled coffee on me and held my dic--," How can he be nonchalant saying that!?

"I didn't mean to!!" I blurted out defensively,

"So you are Shoyo, I barely recognized you without your costume," He said, "The name's Imaushi Wakasa, but you can call me Waka,"

"I won't do that, but nice to meet you Imaushi-san," I greeted formally,

"Well since we'll be living together, Shoyo-chan, why don't you spend the night with me?" He was teasing me but he still had that bored expression on him,

"E-Excuse me?" I was flustered and at the same time annoyed with what he said,

"Wanna have sex?" He asked with a small smirk on his face, I see, he's a womanizer.

Out of anger, I slapped him across the face but I immediately regretted my decision as I did so. I forgot, he was a delinquent. I'm dead!

"I-I'm--," I was scared out of my mind but I didn't want to apologize for what I did, "I have to go," I said as I quickly went into my room, locking the door behind me.

I'm fucking screwed,

...

I couldn't sleep at all that night, my anxiety level just shot up and I'm scared to go out of my room. 

What if that delinquent is waiting for me outside with a gun,

I don't want to die! 

I spend the entire morning cleaning my room, cleaning has become some sort of outlet for me when I'm severely stressed but I managed to finish cleaning by 10 AM. What am I supposed to do for the rest of the day?

I have to get groceries but I'm too scared to leave the room,

But I can't keep living like this,

I have to leave eventually, I have school and work.

I guess I have to apologize to him after all,

I went out of my bedroom and knocked on Wakasa's door, after a few knocks he still wasn't answering. 

I guess he's not home, I kind of felt relieved, I really hated confrontation. My introverted ass can't handle people, I already had enough of that at work.

I was about to go back to my room when the door flung open revealing Imaushi Wakasa in just his boxers, he looked like he just woke up and I think you know what happens when a guy just woke up.

"What?" He asked, he was pretty annoyed but still had that bored expression on his face.

I quickly covered my eyes and started to panic, I have never seen a guy half-naked before, not even my brothers. 

"Why are you naked?!" I asked, still looking away with my eyes shut and my left hand covering my eyes.

"I was sleeping," He answered, "Can I help you with anything?"

"I-I c-came here to a-apologize," I stuttered lamely, "I'm sorry about last night, about everything,"

"I guess my joke wasn't really appropriate either," He answered, "We're all good,"