Chapter 29: Ouch

A/N: I decided to cut Sae's arc and proceed to Tomomi's arc, I wanted to write a more detailed story about Sho and Sae but I guess that would be kinda filler-ish. Also, I kind of don't want to cut Wakasa out too much even in just a few chapters so I'mma just do a 1 month time skip.

Chapter 29:

Things have been going extremely well,

After my embarrassing fight with Wakasa at the shop, I started dating Sae-kun. We've been seeing each other for about a month now but he is still a high schooler so of course, we're taking things slow. We're not officially together though, we're just testing out the water, seeing if things could really work out for us.

Where's Wakasa, you ask? I have no idea.

I haven't had contact with him ever since the fight,

He hasn't been visiting the shop either, and Shinichiro said he hasn't heard from him too, but Benkei did say Wakasa is doing fine and is busy with his gym.

Good for him,

I couldn't ask Benkei about Waka and Tomomi, I didn't want him to think I was interested so no, I have no idea what was going on with them. I don't want to think about it either, but based on experience, Waka is a very active man, they must be having a 'great time' with each other.

"So do you know where you're going for college?" I asked Sae-kun as he was driving me to the shop, he's been picking me up from the university and driving me to the shop every single day for the past month, I told him I could just commute there but he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"I'm thinking of enrolling at your university," He said cheekily,

"What? Why? I'm sure you've gotten better offers," I asked him as he was parking his car in front of the shop, "Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't want you there, it's just that, there are other better universities that fit your qualifications,"

"I did receive other offers but it doesn't really matter to me, whichever university you go to, it's all the same, you still get a diploma," He explained, "At least if I go to the same university as you, we can spend more time together,"

This kid is just too wholesome,

I removed my seatbelt and turned towards him, with the way he was treating me, I guess he deserves his chance. I leaned toward him and kissed him, he did not expect that at all. He just sat there stunned and blushing madly.

"Thanks for the ride," I told him and hopped off his vehicle.

"Yoshida-san!" He quickly called out to me before I closed the passenger seat door, "Why don't you spend the night at my place?"

I was a little surprised by his offer but again, we've been seeing each other for a month now,

"Sure, why not," I responded,

"I'll pick you up at 8?" He asked, I just nodded in response and headed inside the shop,

And surprise, surprise, someone just had to ruin a good day.

Wakasa finally showed up after a month of ghosting me and my brother,

I did what I do best and just ignored him, I walked past him and headed to Shinichiro so I could take over the bike he was fixing.

"Sho, can we talk?" Wakasa asked lowly, was not expecting that from him, I kind of feel anxious and giddy as to what he wanted to say to me. Does he want me back in his life?

"I'm kind of busy," I responded, when I said I'd give Sae-kun a chance, I meant it, so in order for Sae-kun to be given a fair chance, I have to cut all connections I had with Wakasa. I am kind of curious as to what he wants to say,