Chapter 9: Awkward

Chapter 9:

Once we got home from the cafe, he acted as nothing happened.

But I personally was feeling rather anxious with the whole sex thing, I can't look at him straight and I can't act normally with him around. I was feeling rather self-conscious around him, why? Because he hasn't said anything about it. Aren't we supposed to talk about it or something?

"You're acting strange," Wakasa said as he sat down on my bed,

"I don't know what you're talking about," I told him, 

"You've been fidgety since the cafe," He told me, "Does it hurt?"

"N-no," I answered shyly, "It's just, aren't we going to talk about--," 

"What's there to talk about?" He questioned, "You asked me to have sex with you and I did, that's it,"

"But--," I really wanted to ask about the kiss but I don't know why he suddenly became harsh about it,

"I don't know why are you making such a big deal out of this, like you said, it was a one time thing," He said with a serious tone, "Sorry to break this to you princess, plain and boring girls like you are not my type, I don't like you that way, we just had sex, that's it. Don't make things awkward between us,"

"Hahaha... you're right, I guess I'm overthinking things," I laughed awkwardly, I was a little embarrassed for thinking something was up with what happened. He's right, why would I even think that way, I'm not like the girls he goes out with. I don't have a body of a model, I'm not like those pretty girls who dress like they're some kind of runway model. What was I thinking? "I'm sorry, don't worry, I won't ask again," I said lowly, I was a little bit offended when he called me plain and boring but I guess I shouldn't be because it was true.

"I'm going out," He said as he got up from his seat and walked out the door,

I guess I made him mad.

...

Wakasa was ignoring me all weekend and I kind of felt bad that I upset him. I don't know what to do or how to fix this. 

I felt really guilty since I was the one who asked him and he just did me a favor, but here I am overreacting and I made things awkward between us.

"Maybe if I cook him his favorite for dinner, he'd forgive me," I mumbled to myself as I was headed to school.

I was heading to my first period class and as I was walking in the hallway, I felt someone grope me from behind. It was one of the male students from the Architecture department,

"Hey virgin, you want to take a swing at this?" He said with a cocky smirk on his face. 

Out of anger, I slapped him across the face, hard. So hard that he fell on the floor, I guess he wasn't expecting getting hit so he was caught of guard.

"How dare you touch me with your filthy hands, pervert," I growled at him,

"You bitch," He said as he got up and landed a punch on my face, Wakasa then came from behind and pinned him to the wall.

"Touch her again and I'll kill you," He threatened, the architecture student quickly fled, running away with his friends. "Are you okay?" 

"I'm okay," I answered lowly, "Imaushi-san, can we talk?"

"I told you we have nothing to talk about," He said as he was heading inside the classroom,

"I'm thinking of staying with Shin for a while," I told him,

"Oh? Do what you want," He just walked away, not bothered at all with what I have just said.

...

"What's wrong with you?" Shin asked,