Chapter 14: Blackmail

Chapter 14:

It was around 2 AM when I arrived at the dojo, Shin wasn't answering my calls and the shop was closed so I really had nowhere else to go. I didn't want to stay in the apartment with Wakasa, and I didn't want him to move out either. Because if he moved out, it feels like he'll never come back and I don't know if I can take that.

I rang the doorbell, hoping Shin would be the one answering but it was their grandfather who looked extremely irritated to see me, especially at this hour.

"Oi, what are you doing here?" He asked, he was fuming.

"I wanted to see Shinichiro, sir," I said cautiously, not wanting to piss him off even more,

"Shinichiro isn't here, and didn't I tell you to leave my grandchildren alone, and don't ever come here again," He shouted, waking up Emma and Manjiro from their sleep,

"What's going on?" Manjiro yawned as he appeared behind their grandfather,

"Sho-nee-chan? What are you doing here at this hour?" Emma snapped out of her daze when she saw me standing by their gate. I didn't want to worry them so I just waved at them and gestured that I was okay, quickly leaving to avoid further questions from the two.

I couldn't get hold of Shin the entire night so I really had nowhere else to go. I headed to the part near the university and sat on the park bench near the playground. I decided to just wait out the night until it was time to head to the university.

 Tonight is going to be a long night,

...

I barely got about 30 minutes of sleep that night and I was already having neck pains. I dragged myself to the university, not wanting to skip any classes even though I was in no condition to attend.

I was physically and emotionally tired, I don't know how long my body is going to keep up plus I don't know what awaits me in school after that embarrassing breakup yesterday.

I feel like nothing is going to go well today,

I just hope I don't run into Wakasa because I don't think my heart can take it.

"I want to go home," I mumbled to myself as I continue to drag my seemingly lifeless body inside the campus to my first-period class.

"Oi, Shoyo~," A group of students mocked me with the nickname Wakasa gave me,

"Where's Imaushi-san?" Another one mocked, "Oh right, he left you for someone better,"

"I knew you snagging someone like Waka-kun was unreal,"

"Look at the bright side, at least you're no longer a virgin,"

Don't let them get to you, I chanted in my head repeatedly, trying my best to calm down,

"But Waka is probably nailing his new bae right now,"

"I heard she's hot,"

"Whoever she is I'm sure she's a lot hotter than Shoyo~"

Stop calling me that,

"Anyone is better than her,"

I know that already,

"I heard Waka-kun brought her over to his apartment last night,"

I didn't think my heart could break even more, but it just so happen that it did.

Wakasa brought someone over to our apartment? my apartment? I shouldn't be upset, but I am. I shouldn't be angry, but I'm enraged. Why am I feeling all these different kinds of emotions? He told me on the very first day that he didn't like me, that we were just casually fooling around... That I couldn't fall in love with him,