Chapter 23: Oh my god!

Chapter 23:

I don't remember much that has happened, so I have no fucking idea how I got home to my apartment.

As soon as I woke up, my head was spinning. This must be the worst hangover I ever had. I don't get drunk much, I drink a lot, sure, but I always drank in moderation. So, yesterday was the most I've drank in probably years or ever.

"Son of a bitch," I cursed as I held my head in pain, after trying to comprehend where was I and what exactly happened last night, I have come to realize that I was completely naked under my comforter.

How did I end up like this?

Did I--

I quickly searched for my white-haired roommate but he was nowhere to be found.

Did we do the deed?

But he's with someone,

Oh my god!

Just when I was on the verge of having a mental breakdown, Wakasa came out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel over his waist.

"Oh, you're awake," He nonchalantly stated, completely unfazed by what was happening, "Do you want some coffee? I just brewed some, I also bought some Aspirin before going home last night,"

"Did-- we do it?" I quickly cut to the chase, he was slightly taken aback by my question and he could see I look upset,

"No, of course not," He assured me, he then went to the closet and got dressed. 

"What happened? Why am I naked?" I questioned, not quite convinced by his answer.

"You puked all over yourself so I cleaned you up," He stated bluntly, "Why did you drink so much anyway?"

"I was nervous," I answered shyly, "Wait, you cleaned me?" This is so out of line, he has a girlfriend. I feel so terrible about this, he has to do so much for someone like me. I feel like I'm ruining the two of them! "I'm sorry, you had to do all those things for me,"

I knew I shouldn't have come here,

"What's the problem? I've seen you naked on a daily basis," He stated as he grabbed me a mug of coffee with some aspirin and handed it to me.

"It's different now that you're with someone," I replied meekly 

"Wha--,"

"Nevermind, I have to work at the shop today," I quickly stated as I stumbled towards the bathroom to get freshened up, ignoring whatever Wakasa was trying to say to me.

...

Wakasa insisted he'd drive me to the bike shop, he said he was going there anyway. I wasn't really fond of the idea but he wouldn't take 'no' for an answer, thus we headed to Shinichiro's shop together.

"Anything you want me to do?" I asked Shinichiro as I headed inside the shop with Wakasa following behind me,

"A Yamaha rz250 came in today, you want to take over?" Shinichiro responded, but he didn't bother to face me since he was busy tweaking the bike.

"Haven't seen an rz250 in a while," Wakasa bluntly stated, Shinichiro then turned towards the two of us and gave a questioning look,

"You two came here together?" He asked, I just raised my eyebrow at him in question, "So does that mean, you two screwing each other again?"

I was both shocked and embarrassed by his question, I was caught off guard I didn't know what to do. I started stuttering like an idiot,

"W-W-What a-a-are y-you t-t-talking about?" I was a nervous wreck,  "W-W-We're n-not d-doing a-a-anything!"