Chapter 13: I told you this before

Chapter 13:

Who would have ever thought I'd finish my first year of college? Everyone expected I'd be kicked out before the school year ended but here I am, a 2nd-year Mechanical Engineering student!

For Wakasa, he was now a regular 3rd-year Business Management student, meaning we don't have shared classes anymore.  That's sort of a relief on my part, I at least need a few hours break from him since we've been spending almost 24 hours a day together.

"Imaushi-san, you know you could just go ahead with your bike," I told Wakasa as we were walking to school together, he held my hand firmly in his. If you didn't know about our situation, you would think we are a real couple, but we're not.

"I told you to call me by my first name," He said, rolling his eyes at me, "You call everyone in the Black Dragons by their names,"

"That's because I'm comfortable with them," I stated bluntly,

"And you're not with me?" He pointed out,

"You're a stranger to me," I teased, "I have to be respectful to strangers,"

"What do you mean strangers? We've been fucking for about a year now!" He whined, I could feel my cheeks heat up from the embarrassment, "So you like fooling around with strangers, huh?" He said with a sheepish grin, I just rolled my eyes at him,

"Shut up," I was running out of comebacks, he just chuckled at me.

"You sure you can handle things on your own?" Wakasa asked 

"Why do you think I can't?" I asked rather annoyed he thinks I'm not capable of doing things without him, "I think the better question is, can you?"

"Of course, I can't," He answered cheekily with that signature smug grin of his, "Now that we don't have shared classes together, I can't do this," He said as he pulled me back, making me fall backward, but like the debonair that he is, he caught me and leaned down to kiss me like those cheesy kissing scenes in romance films.

"That was lame even for you," I said, I could feel myself blushing with his lame attempt to woo me over. 

"Really? Then why are you blushing?" He asked as we continued our journey to the university. "Just admit I make your heart flutter,"

"You make my heart palpitate with anger," I rebutted as I rolled my eyes at him, but I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle, amused at our playful banter. 

Once we reached the university, we went to our own classes and continued with our own thing.

...

My morning went on like usual, nothing special on my part. Just the usual lectures and activities here and there so I really don't have much to say about it.

Not until lunch came...

I was sitting alone at a table in the middle of the cafeteria when Wakasa came over to my table and placed a small carton of banana milk in front of me.

"Don't forget to drink your milk, pipsqueak," Wakasa teased as he went back to his table with a bunch of people and fangirls from his course. 

The nerve to call me short when he isn't that much taller than me.

The gesture was cute though,

"Ehhh~ Imaushi-kun, you're still together with her?" One of his fangirls whined as she mentioned 'her' with so much disgust. so rude.

"You bet," Wakasa said proudly, for some reason, that made my heart skip a beat. BUT LIKE HELL I'D LET IT GET TO ME! This relationship is just a stupid attempt to cover up my past issues, we're not really dating. I shouldn't be flustered with him showing me off, it means nothing after all.