Chapter 11: Still not my type

Chapter 11:

What was happening?

Wakasa just kissed me... again?! I thought he said he didn't kiss girls he doesn't like, does that mean he likes me?! No, no, no! That can't be right! He just said I wasn't his type and I was a 2.

So what is this situation I am in!? 

"Wait!" I said as I pulled away from the kiss, "Imaushi-san, I--,"

I wanted to ask him what all of this was about but he was eager to shut me up. He swiftly leaned down towards my neck and started leaving love bites. Not only that but his left hand went straight to my breast, caressing and massaging it firmly. I couldn't help but let out a soft moan.

He then carried me over to the bed, still with his lips on me, continuing to suck the sweet spot on my neck. Damn, this boy was good at this.

His hands slid from my breast to my thighs. gliding its way under my skirt and into the garter of my underwear. Thank god I decided to use the ones he bought me.

Am I really going through with this?

He pulled away from me and slid my underwear off and tossed it to the side and without a second to spare he dived down to my now exposed lower half and gave me a good hard lick.

A loud moan escaped from my lips, and when I said loud, I mean reaaaallllyyy loud. I was afraid our neighbors heard me. I quickly covered my mouth with my hands from the embarrassment but with the way he smirked at me, he was completely amused and satisfied with the reaction he got from me.

"Ara~ I never knew you could sound this good, princess,"  He teased, my hands still over my mouth as I stared at him, I was completely embarrassed by the situation that my breathing started to hitch, at the same time I was so fucking turned on with the whole thing, especially with the way he looked at me. 

He leaned back down and continued enjoying his feast. My legs were shaking uncontrollably, I wasn't used to this but at the same time I didn't want him to stop, my hands went straight to his hair, desperately pulling him deeper as he ate me. It didn't take that long for me to reach my limit and he seemed to notice, so right before my release, he stopped leaving me dreading for more.

"Fucker," I cursed as I was breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath.

"Now, now, we're only just starting, it's too soon for you to cum," He said with a sly smirk plastered on his face, he then swiftly pulled his shirt over his head and pulled his sweats down his thighs, revealing his not-so-little buddy itching to be wrapped around with something wet and tight.

He positioned himself on top of me, ready to ram himself in me. 

"Imaushi-san--," I called out to him, hoping to stall for at least a minute, at least I hope it would. But it didn't, he slowly made his way inside of me, making sure to shove his entire manhood in me.

Another loud moan escaping my lips. He was no doubt, visibly proud of what he is doing to me. And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this, I was very much loving this moment and every single fucking moment that comes after.

...

What are we?

A question I couldn't dare ask Wakasa. 

He was the type of person who wouldn't want to be tied down in a relationship, and I personally didn't want to date a red flag like him either.

I know him too well and that was the main reason I don't want to date him, he is the epitome of a walking red flag.

But we fucked, so what does that make us?

I was sitting at my desk, trying my best to study but I just couldn't. My mind was all over the place, I couldn't stop thinking about Wakasa and what we did the other night.