Chapter 25: Tomomi-chan

Chapter 25:

I hate myself.

I can't begin to explain how much I fucked up. 

I told myself I was not going to fall deeper into this mess and yet I slept with him, and it wasn't even normal, casual sex, it was the wildest, dirtiest, sloppiest, craziest night of my entire life. There wasn't an inch of this house that didn't have either of our cums on it and I am not exaggerating.

Or maybe I am, but just a little bit.

"I fucked up," I mumbled to myself as I stared at the white-haired leopard sleeping soundly beside me. I can't keep doing this, because the more we do this, the more I get obsessed with him. "If I told you I love you, would you hate me?" I asked Wakasa who was still sound asleep.

I'm afraid that If I told him I was falling for him that he might resent me, I thought the rules he gave me were so simple, and yet I manage to fuck up that simple rule.

'You can't fall in love with me'

He said that over a year ago but I can still remember it clear as day. What am I supposed to do?

I don't even understand why am I in love with him, there's nothing special about him, right? He's short, his personality sucks, he's lazy and conceited, plus his pride is ridiculous. But then again, he was always there when I needed him, he always puts me first and does everything he can to make sure I was okay, maybe he isn't that bad after all.

Maybe I do have enough reasons to fall for him.

"Oh, Shoyo, you're up early" Wakasa mumbled breaking my train of thought.

"It's one in the afternoon, what are you talking about?" I chuckled lightly at how cute he was, "Don't you have to be in the gym?"

"Benkei is probably taking over," He said as he grabbed his phone from the nightstand to check, "but I do have to meet Tomomi-chan at 2,"

Just hearing a female's name coming from his mouth pisses me off, and I don't like how toxic I was being.

"Who?" I spat back a little too aggressively,

"The red-haired girl from last night," He explained as he got up from the bed and was gathering the things he'll need in the shower, my heart just sank the moment he said 'red-haired girl from last night' it had to be her? "She said she's a model and works out a lot, she's asking if she could work part-time as a trainer at the gym while she doesn't  have any modeling gigs,"

"You want me to come with you?" I offered, not wanting the two of them to be alone together,

"Don't you have to work at the shop today?" Waka asked,

"I'm sure Shin can co--," And as if Shinichiro was punishing me, he started calling my phone, "Hel--"

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Shinichiro screamed from the other line, I could hear Wakasa chuckle before heading inside the bathroom to freshen up, fuck my life, "You should have started your shift 2 hours ago,"

"I overslept," I reasoned,

"You even bailed on the party last night, you and Waka-- oh..." Shinichiro froze in the middle of his sentence before realizing what was going on, "You two at it again, huh?"

"Shut up," I spat back embarrassingly, "We just wanted some fresh air so we went out,"

"Whatever you say," I could feel him rolling his eyes at me from the other line, "Just be here in 30 mins, I have a date,"

"Why you lying?" I scoffed, clearly, Shinichiro having a date is close to impossible, practically a miracle, "Where did you meet this poor girl?"

"At the party, just shut up and get your butt in here," Shinichiro demanded before hanging up.