Chapter 28: Yoshida-san, I like you.

Chapter 28:

I can't seem to get Sae-kun out of my head, it's not that I like him or anything, I just did not expect him to be interested in me. I mean, when he first met me I was drunk out of my mind, who knows what stupid shit I've been doing that time.

Did I flirt with him when I was drunk? He is a high schooler, after all. He's probably innocent and thought an older woman flirting with him is something he'd want.

Did I just fuck up?

"Yoshida-san! What happened earlier in the hallway?" One of my classmates asked with a sly smirk on her face"Two extremely good-looking men fighting over you, lucky bitch,"

The class has just ended and I was about to head to the shop for my shift when this classmate of mine approached me. I didn't really mind, she was one of the nice ones in the class so I know she means no harm, she just really likes gossip.

"They weren't fighting over me," I retorted, she scowled, not believing what I was saying. I guess from a bystander's point-of-view it does look like 2 guys were fighting over me like in those cliche soap operas.

"But aren't you and Waka-kun dating? Who's the other extremely good-looking guy?" She questioned. Right, the whole university thinks Wakasa and I have been dating for almost 2 years now. I almost forgot after he told his little co-worker we weren't a couple.

Yes, I took his comment to heart,

"We had a bit of a falling out," I admitted, I guess there's no reason for us to be 'dating' in the university. Sooner or later they are going to find out that he has the hots for his new employee and I don't want to look like the pathetic ex-girlfriend who keeps clinging on to him, "Sae-kun is just a friend,"

"Oh? Then why is he waiting for you at the exit?" She teased, I then turned my attention towards the school exit and Sae-kun was indeed standing, waiting for someone.

"We don't know if it's me he's waiting for," I retorted, she just rolled her eyes at me and bid farewell, but not before reminding me to 'use protection'.

My god, I am not going to hit on this kid,

"Sae-kun, what are you doing here?" That was a stupid question to ask, he's obviously waiting for someone.

"Waiting for you," He said, "I was hoping we'd have dinner together, get to know you a little better," Our ages aren't that far apart but it kind of feels weird for someone younger to be hitting on me,

"I have to work at my brother's shop," I informed him, "Maybe some other time,"

"That's too bad, then how about I drop you off?" He offered,

"Oh, you have a bike?" I asked, quite intrigued to know what type of bike he has. As an enthusiast, I am interested to know all kinds of bikes and I'm hoping if he owns a bike I haven't tinkered with, he'd let me tear his bike apart, you know, for educational purposes.

"A car actually," He said, pointing his key fob to the Lexus that was parked near the university. This kid owns a fucking sports car?! "Hop in, I'll drive you to wherever you want to go,"

"You must be pretty loaded if you own a Lexus," I was in awe with his ride, I have never seen such a luxurious car this close before. I am a bike enthusiast but I do know a thing or two about cars.

"Not really," He said as he opened the car door for me, I obediently sat inside and waited for him to hop in the driver's seat, "It's an early graduation present from my mother," So his parents are loaded, but his father's pub doesn't look that luxurious. "My parents are separated, my mother owns a hotel in Kyoto, if that's what you're wondering," He added as if he was reading my mind, I then noticed the keychain hanging from his key fob, it was the logo of a famous 5-star hotel.