Chapter 5: Sano Shinichiro

Chapter 5:

[Sho's POV]

Wakasa finally left me alone and I managed to get some studying done, I packed up my things and returned the books I'd borrowed before heading out of the library,

Maybe I've been too harsh on him, I don't want him around me in school but back at home and in other places outside school, it should be okay for us to hang out.

"I'll invite him over, we can have sukiyaki for dinner," I told myself as I was about to head home and start cooking, 

I can't help but wonder though, where did Wakasa go to?

I then saw a familiar figure standing beside the library building with a cigarette in his mouth. Wakasa smokes? I've been with him for over a month now but this is the first time I've actually seen him smoke. This is news to me.

"I didn't know you smoke," I said as I approached Wakasa,

"I can't really smoke at school or at home, can I?" He said as he placed the cigarette back on his lips and took in a huge puff,

"Smoking is bad for you," I told him as I took out a lollipop from my pocket and handed it to him, "Here, you should stop smoking,"

He took the lollipop from my hand, stared at it briefly before letting out a soft chuckle,

"Thanks, I'll definitely stop smoking," He said as he dropped the cigarette on the floor and stepped on it, he's actually listening to me?! "You done? Let's go home,"

Was he really waiting for me to finish? He waited for 3 hours! I kind of feel bad now,

"Uh, yeah," I said lowly, "How about we have sukiyaki for dinner?"

"Are you inviting me over?" He was not expecting my question, it's been a while since we ate together because things have been awkward and complicated between us, but now, I'm sure everything will be okay as long as he agrees to leave me alone in school.

"Yeah, let's go home," I told him,

...

It's been two months and nothing has changed!

He still wouldn't stop pestering me in school, at home, and even at work! He frequently drops by the cafe just to purposely piss me off, telling me to do this, to do that, clean the table, orders a drink and says it's too hot or too cold. He's purposely trying to get me in trouble! He is absurd!

"Don't get mad, I was just joking," Wakasa teased, 

We just got home after an eventful day at the cafe. Wakasa almost got me fired because I slapped him in the face during my shift. He lifted up my skirt because 'he wanted to see where was my cat tail attached to'. Was he really expecting it to be up in my butt or something?!

The manager didn't see him lift my skirt but he did see me slap Wakasa. Wakasa did admit he was wrong and we cleared things up with my manager.

"Fuck off," I hissed as I headed to my room, he was following behind me, "You're even worse than Shin," I mumbled under my breath,

"You keep mentioning this Shin, who is he?" He asked,

"None of your business," I answered, he didn't pry on it anymore, I don't ever want him to meet Shin. 

I did end up forgiving him, and we had dinner together that night.

After eating, Wakasa volunteered to clean up, while washing plates he asked the most random question.

"Are you a delinquent?" He asked out of nowhere,

"Where the hell did you get that idea?" I asked as I continued to read my textbook in Machine Shop Theory and Practice.