Chapter 4: A delinquent?

Chapter 4:

Whyyyyyyyy?! Why is this happening to me? 

Imaushi Wakasa is the epitome of bad luck, everything is going in a different direction ever since he came! My quiet life is now chaotic because of this white-haired freak!

I quickly pulled back from Wakasa, my mind was empty at the moment, I didn't know what to do or what to react. I was lost, I wanted my first kiss to be with a guy I like but it has to be this weirdo!

"How bold of you Sho-chan, are you perhaps, declaring your love for me in front of everyone?" He said with a smug smirk on his face,

"It was an accident! Someone pushed me!" I told him,

"Yoshida-san, go back to your seat and please control your libido when in class," The professor told me,

What the actual fuck?! 

I could hear a few students snicker at his remark while some, or I mean, most of the girls who saw what happened were enraged.

I went back to my seat and tried my best to ignore Wakasa the whole period. 

At least I tried to ignore him, it was difficult to focus on our Statistics class when a weird creep was staring at you the whole time. Not once have I looked back to check on him but I could feel him staring at me and it was making me uncomfortable,

...

"Shoyo-chan," Wakasa called out to me as I headed out the classroom,

"Can you stop calling me that?" I hissed at him, I was really annoyed with him, I already had enough of him at home, now I have to see him every day in school as well? "I only use that name at work, no one here knows I work at a cafe,"

"Then you should have told me before, I called you 'Shoyo' at home but it never bothered you," He told me, 

"That's because I never expected you to be here as well," I told him, "Why are you even in my class if you're a business management student?"

He then handed me his enrollment form, he was in fact an irregular student, a 2nd-year business management student, so he's a year older than me, the same age as Shin. The fact that he's an irregular student means he has to attend classes with different courses. Two of those classes were with me, first period and last period.

"Since we have the same last period and first period, why don't we go to school and go home together?" He asked, I appreciate his offer, I really do, but he should really stop associating himself with me in school.

It was okay at home since no one could see but here in the university is another story, he just moved here but he's already one of the most sought-after guys here, he can't be seen with me.

"I have to pass on that," I said as I walked past him heading to my next class, 

"Why not, I have a bike so I can drive you," He said catching up to me. God, this guy doesn't give up!

"Imaushi-san, do yourself a favor, don't associate yourself with me in school," I told him, "There's a reason why I don't have any friends,"

...

He still didn't get the point!

It was lunchtime so I decided to eat my lunch at the university cafeteria, I found an empty table in the middle of the cafeteria and decided to eat there.

Yes, I eat alone, and I like it that way.

As I already said before, I barely had any friends, and the few people I talk to are not in this university.