Chapter 22: Gone too far

Chapter 22:

For some fucking reason, Wakasa was home the whole day today.

I'm still pissed off from last night; and what's worse, he's acting like it wasn't a big deal or anything. He stood me up and had the audacity to lie about it, well, what do I expect from a fuckboy?

"Shoyo, want to go out for lunch?" Wakasa asked as he got out of the shower, "Shin-chan said he's down too,"

"Pass," I deadpanned as I continued to study for my upcoming exam,

"Shin-chan said he has something important to tell you though," He added. God, he can't take a hint, can he?

"I'll call him," I responded, not wanting to prolong this stupid conversation. 

"Are you sure? We're going to that ramen shop you like," He continued, 

"Mhmm," Was all I replied and he didn't seem to like that he was being brushed off. 

Out of nowhere, he crept up behind me and wrapped his arms around me like cliche lovers do. That completely caught me off guard, what the fuck is he doing?

"W-What are you doing!?" I yelled, shocked and embarrassed by his actions. I tried my best to pull his arms off of me but he was too strong and wasn't letting go.

"You know I hate being ignored," he said as he pulled me closer, "You want to do it?" He whispered in my ear, I could feel his face getting closer and closer to my neck.

"Stop! This isn't funny!" I said, trying my best to pull away from him and he seemed to notice I was being too frantic about his actions that he quickly let go. "What is wrong with you!" I yelled at him angrily, he seemed to be caught off guard by my outburst.

"What? I was just messing with you," He replied somewhat lost, he doesn't seem to understand what he did wrong,

"Don't! It isn't right!" I sighed, feeling extremely upset about everything, not just the teasing, not just last night, but this whole thing between us. It's getting too complicated, I don't even know if it was right for me to go back here, "What would Hana-san think?"

"What? What does Hana-san have to do--" He questioned, I then felt my phone vibrating so I gestured for Wakasa to pause. Shinichiro was calling me,

"Hello?" I responded as soon as I answered the call,

"Sho, I have big news, I need you to come by the shop right now!" Shinichiro said, he could not contain his excitement, "There's a scouting agent here, he said he wants to talk to you,"

"Scouting agent?" I was confused, why would a scouting agent want with me? I just told Shinichiro I'd be there in 10 minutes and quickly ended the call.

"What was that about?" Wakasa asked,

"I'm going to Shin's shop," I stated bluntly as I placed my phone in back in my pocket and grabbed my coat from the rack,

"I'll drive you," Wakasa stated, it wasn't an offer, he deadass stated he will drive me. I just rolled my eyes at him and we both headed out of the apartment.

...

We later arrived at the shop with Shinichiro sitting down with a slightly older gentleman in a fancy suit. The moment I entered the shop, Shinichiro quickly turned his attention toward me and quickly introduced me to the man.

"Sho, I'm glad you're here," He said enthusiastically, didn't he ask me to come here? "This is Suzuki Tatsuya, he's an agent with Jelly Magazine," Jelly is a very popular fashion magazine, why is a scouting agent from Jelly looking for me?