Chapter 9: Budding Bodyguard

Cloud was holding Clarice to his chest, even if they are both knocked out. A few ghost that are circling around Cloud's and Clarice's  unconscious bodies, but they didn't attack them, they moved around them. The ghost were taking both Clarice and Cloud somewhere with flower  petals flowing. Cloud was still holding Clarice's body close to him,  but for Cloud was sitting and a slouching position and nothing but a white area.

"Hey, buddy." he heard a voice was talking to him was actually his.

   The voice was focused on Clarice who was laying down with her unconscious body. The voice walks a little closer to the two of them, "You okay?" the voice asked Cloud.

Cloud moved a little bit of his head, "Yeah." he muttered back.

"Made it through with just a couple of scraped knees back then..."

"Back then?" Cloud was confused at first asking the voice.

The voice didn't answer Cloud's question, "Whaddya say? We doing this?"

"Have we--" Cloud didn't get a chance to finish his sentence.

"Never mind about that. Right now, you need to focus on yourself. Move something, anything. Think about her life, she chose to do this, not by your choice, but it was her own decision she made to do something to stay by your side, making herself to protect  her entire family and friends to live a good life, her siblings as well." the of Cloud told to the real Cloud.

Cloud was at first confused on how did the voice knows Clarice so much about her than him. there a lot of things about her that he couldn't describe, but decide to not ask that question, "Why not..." he said. So Cloud started too move a little.

"Good. Easy does it. Slow... and steady..." the voice of Cloud put his hand on Cloud's shoulder to comfort.

"Yeah, yeah..." Cloud plainly says.

Suddenly Cloud was hearing another voice, "Hello?" it asked but it wasn't Clarice's voice because hers are way deeper than other women's voice.

 "Hey, uh... Who are you?" Cloud opened his eyes and he was confused again but suddenly this time a different hand lay on his shoulder.

 Who are you?" Cloud opened his eyes and he was confused again but suddenly this time a different hand lay on his shoulder

"Who are you!?" Cloud panic.

"I am... your everything. Both of you and the girl who will brings light to all man kind." it was the voice of Sephiroth.

"Hello in there!" The mysterious woman's voice called out to both Cloud and Clarice.

"Oh, Cloud. There's still so much to be done. And For Clarice... she will die by my own hands." Sephiroth  voice said.

Cloud open his eyes  to see a ceiling had a hole in the the building. If he knew where he was and started to look around before he turned his head around to a girl.