Chapter 10: The City That Never Sleeps

The two fighters Cloud and Clarice they got the the pathway that'd lead them to Wall Market,  until out of no where, Aerith appeared out from behind a broken wall.

"Well, look who it is. Talk about a coincidence."

"What are you doing here?" Cloud asked, furrowing his brows. Aerith just giggled in response.

"Waiting." Aerith said.

"Why?"

Aerith got into Cloud's face, and smiled. "Because I'm not sick of you yet." Cloud just stared at Aerith while she looked into his eyes.

Clarice crossed her arms and made her voice higher to match Aerith's, which somehow she's good at both male and females voice.

"Oh, and you Clarice, so happy to see you once again. We're becoming real great friends I couldn't take my breath away to see you leave yet."

Cloud slightly smiled at Clarice, and Aerith laughed and ran to her new friend, giving Clarice a hug. "Of course, Clarice. I would miss everything about you too much."

 Cloud sigh, "Lead on, then."

"With pleasure." Aerith smiles and starts humming herself walking. Until Cloud is having another headache Clarice looked at him as Cloud was holding his head he realized tears starting to fall in his eyes.

 Until Cloud is having another headache Clarice looked at him as Cloud was holding his head he realized tears starting to fall in his eyes

"Cloud?" Clarice rush to him as Aerith turn back to see what's going on.

"Cloud, Clarice? Is something wrong?" Cloud moved away from Clarice who just has her hand froze almost to rest on his shoulder and moved past Aerith.

"It's nothing." he lied. Clarice can tell he is from his soul color, his flame is waving a bit and walk away.

Aerith took Clarice's hand that was still holding in the air as she gives Clarice a tight squeeze to her hand and smile to her. Clarice looks to Aerith and nod, as the two girls agree they walked to catch up to Cloud while still holding hands like a mother with her daughter.

The three of the trio running around but of course they made a little conversation with Aerith.

"You can see the sky." Cloud viewed.

"They're still working on the new plate. I don't like this part of Midgar. Back when they were still building Midgar, there was an accident, and the plate fell. People had only just started moving in, so there weren't a lot living there at the time, but...."  Aerith paused her thought as they kept going.

Until they noticed another city, "And that's..." Cloud wondered.

 "The underside of Sector 6. 'Wall Market.' A real special place. But... I'm sure you already knew that, right?" Aerith the two.

"I didn't tell you?" Cloud asked and looked backed at the city, "I enlisted pretty much right after I left home. Dunno much about this place, or any of the slums." he admits it.