1 | literature class

Disclaimer
Before reading ENDGAME , a fanfiction of Jay from ENHYPEN , the author warns that all this is just a pure imagination of her only. Every names, characteristics, places, incidents, and events in this book are used in the fictitious world only . If there are any similarities with others,
it is just a pure coincidence .
The author also will not tolerate with any plagiarism .

"Any suggestions for our literature topic today ?" Ryu Joa, a literature teacher stood in front of her students charismatically, with one hand holding a script and another was wrapped around her waist

"Any suggestions for our literature topic today ?" Ryu Joa, a literature teacher stood in front of her students charismatically, with one hand holding a script and another was wrapped around her waist .

"Miss Ryu , I suggest we do a love theme ! "
Aeri , the class president commented , raising her hand in the air with full confidence .

Her classmates, especially boys have already started making disgusting facial expressions, clearly not liking that title.

"Love? Ppfft—, it's very old -fashioned"
Ni-Ki exclaimed , following by a yawn to show them that theme did not directly attract his attention .

Aeri frowned, changing her posture to face Ni-Ki ,
"So, what do you know about love?"

"Love is just a waste of time, if we are in a relationship or in love with someone who is not destined for us it is like we are taking care of other people's mates for them. what do we get in the end ? Just pain and heartbreak "

Ni-Ki argued back .

"Calm down , calm down everyone . In fact, Aeri's suggestion to use that topic is really interesting since we've never done it before, "
Joa immediately plays her role as a teacher to prevent Ni-Ki and Aeri from continuing to quarrel .

"Yes, love is often common in a male and a female romance. When you just met someone and clicked, you feel something tickling in your stomach. You want to make sure they are safe like you want to put them in a glass box to protect them from evilness ,"

"Two people who share love and help each other to complete their deficiency without bringing one down , it's love "

"But, love is not focused on those moments only. There is also a family love, love for your parents and siblings who are always with you ,"

"Family ? It's like life's greatest blessing . A group that dreams , laughs , plays and loves together . Those whom you can always count on . Always present not only in the good times , the most precious gift from the universe ,"

"There's also friendship love ! Friends who pick us up when we are at our lowest point, who always support us and help us to be the better version of ourselves.True friends will always hold your hand to lead you towards goodness together with them ,"

"In addition to happy love, there is definitely one sided love as well. One sided love is where you like someone but they do not return the same feelings to you ,"