4 | something in his mind

"Everything is complete but Jina , you can use the synonym word for happy like cheerful, cheery, merry, joyful or jovial

"Everything is complete but Jina , you can use the synonym word for happy like cheerful, cheery, merry, joyful or jovial.  Use bombastic words will help you get more marks "
Joa's hand professionally scrabbled those words on Jina's paper as a note.  She handed the paper back to Aeri with a sweet smile .

"Alright , thank you Ms. Ryu"
Jina immediately rushed to her seat as Aeri immediately asked to see her paper to find a source of inspiration .

Joa laughed a little seeing Jina sticking her tongue out at Aeri and preventing her from looking at her paper . All her students are performing their duties with a lively environment, really cozy and fun .

Joa's eyes then glued to Ni-Ki who sat still in his seat, he was spinning a pen with his fingers while staring at the book infront of him .

Joa immediately moves closer to Ni-Ki, wanting to see his work.  Her hope then collided in a nanosecond when Ni-Ki's paper was still pure white without any scratches .

"Ni-Ki, do you want my help ? "
Joa asked him carefully .

The mentioned boy gave her an intimidating glares , clearly disagreed with his teacher's invitation .

"No thanks ,"
He uttered coldly .

Joa lowly hummed , swallowing the cold reply from him .
"You can ask for my help whenever you want to"

"No need to think too hard for literature, just use beautiful words that can touch the readers' heart ,"

"Use synonym words for a simple word so your literature will look grander with vocab—"

"Ms. Ryu ."
Ni-Ki let out a deep sigh , fixing his body posture and attached his eyes on his teacher's glimpse beside him .

"May I go to the library ?"

Joa frowned upon hearing Ni-Ki's request. The female teacher arched an eyebrow in confusion .
"Why do you want to go to the library when now is my subject time ?"

"I want to read some novels there, who knows I will be inspired ? "
Ni-Ki replied calmly .

Before Joa could give her permission to him, the younger had packed all his things and left the class , leaving all his classmates and Joa utterly speechless .

Joa sighed , pinching her aching forehead . She doesn't know why Ni-Ki always acts cold around her, his gaze sometimes makes Joa feel like he doesn't like her .

All her students start gossiping, whispering to each other about Ni-Ki’s attitude which is considered rude.  Before the situation became more chaotic, Joa immediately caught the attention of them all by clapping her hands .

"Everyone please focus on your task , get it complete by 10am !!"

꧁♡︎꧂