2 | school lavatory

"You look more radiant after marriage, how's your honeymoon ? "Joa talked to one of her colleagues who smiled shyly , Mrs

Joa talked to one of her colleagues who smiled shyly , Mrs. Han Uyeong's cheeks tinted in pink, making Joa giggled while looking at her .

"I spent a whale of time with my husband, Oh!  Before I forget, I bought you something there ! "

"Gosh, you don't have to bother but if you've already bought it, I don't want to turn it down either "
Joa pulled her swivel chair to approach Uyeong who was looking for something in her handbag .

"Just say that you actually expect a gift"
Uyeong rolled her eyes at the one year younger teacher, Joa grinned wickedly before nodding her head .

"Of course I want something from oversea since I will never visit a country other than korea ,"
Joa replied back .

She added ,
"You know that my family only manages the fried chicken shop, we are busy ,"

"Then, find a rich man and seduce him.  After that, marry him and enjoy your life as a big lady in a castle "
Uyeong replied making Joa widened her eyes .

She smacked her hardly as Uyeong yelled in pains .
"I just want to marry the man I love, that's all "

Uyeong smirked , resting her chin on top of her palm .

"You mean, you want to marry Mr. Sim isn't it ?"

Joa's cheeks reddened, embarrassed at its maximum. 
"What are you talking nonsense about, stop it !"

"Ayyy , You told me you liked Mr. Sim since high school ! I will tell him— "
Joa immediately cupped Uyeong's mouth with her palm, glaring at her like a hungry lioness .

"Just give me that gift now or I'll tell Minwoo that you lied to him about you didn't have an ex boyfriend before but you actually have twenty -seven exes "

Hearing Joa's threats made Uyeong widened her eyes.  She immediately pushed Joa's hand away and pouted, probably sulking .

"Tsk , okay . You are cruel "
Uyeong rummaged through her handbag and handed Joa a chocolate bar that she bought for her.  Uyeong chuckled to herself and patted Uyeong's back, thanking her and immediately pulling her draft chair to her desk back .

Joa examined the chocolate bar in her palm with a pursing lips .
"Tabasco Chocolate Bar ? Woah, I heard that this brand is very expensive!  "

Uyeong sassily flipped her hair ,
"Of course, you are my dearest colleague so i need to buy you something grand ,"

"As you should , Mrs. Han"
Joa giggled , immediately teared up the box and the plastic.  She took a bite of the chocolate and nodded her head, enjoying it .