❀1

Y/n

I woke up with the sound of my alarm my sleep easily gets interrupted with any minor sound.

Hi I'm Y/n Today is my first day in my new school
Yeah, New school. I transferred to another school because of my drastic past. I am not at all in the phase of making new friends and the friends that I had I lost all of them except one. I didn't inform him that I am changing school though

I am in that part of my life where I want to be left alone and changing school was the best solution basically I was running away from my problems, running away from really everything. I hope I won't be bullied.

I got down from my bed and walked towards the bathroom. I quickly got fresh, wore the uniform and went down. Food was already on the table with a note beside it which was probably from my mother

Both my parents were working since I was a kid. I am not that close with my parents since they never spent time with me that much. Even if they would be at home most of the time it's me locked in my room with my phone. Im used to of being alone or left alone.

I ate my food and read the note. It was my mother saying me to be a good kid and make friends. Friends. My parents doesn't even know what's going on in my life.

I locked the house and walked towards the bus stop. I am on time, I don't want to be late not because I want to have a good impression but because I can talk to my homeroom teacher and get me a seat alone in the class.

The bus soon arrived hopefully it was not that crowded. I reached school on time.

I decided to find the staff room on my own and not ask any student and avoid any communication. I wish I would have been invisible. The school was huge so I decided to ask in the school office for the direction.

" Umhh.. Excuse me can you please tell me where is Miss May's room" I asked

" Ohh are you the new student who transferred? " The person asked

" Yeah " I nodded

" Come let me take you there. " He said getting up from his seat.

" No it's alright you can just tell me the direction I'll go there. Besides I have to know the places"

" Ohh okay. Face 2, second floor, room no 3. This is face 1. Are you sure kid you can go there by your own "

"Yeah. Thank you" I replied.

Soon I found the staff room thanks to the person sitting in the office. The class was about to start in 10 mins I met with my homeroom teacher and we were on our way to my classroom. The walk was quiet. Until she spoke

" Don't worry Y/n the students here are good and friendly if you face any problem they'll surely help you besides I'm there too" She said and gave me a smile.

" Oh thank you miss" I replied

We reached the classroom.
" Y/n you wait outside and come in when I'll call you, okay? " She said and walked in

I could hear her say

" Okay students you have a new classmate transferred to your class. I hope you'll be friends with her. Y/n would you like to introduce yourself. " She called. I wasn't nervous I walked in and bowed. As soon as I did the class was filled with gasps I don't know why. But I don't think it's a great start.

"Hi I'm Lee Y/n" Was all I said.

" Y/n you can take a seat beside Jihoon. Jihoon please raise your hand so that your friend can notice you"

One boy from the third row second last bench raised his hand.

" Ma'am can you please arrange a seat for me alone I don't want to sound rude but I want to sit alone" I whispered to her and she even listened to me closely.