❀6

I ran up to my room and locked myself. I know the way I behaved in front of my mother was not right but I just couldn't hold back anymore.

Shaking off my thoughts I went and washed my face. I sat on the bed with phone in my hand. I logged in to my @littlesecret_ account since I promised yedam but tbh this isn't for him. I have a total different plan. I was checking all the notifications and dms until I received a message from an unknown person.

( A/n : I kept a blank photo so you can imagine)

I replied and went to study since exams are knocking at the door.

~
It was 11 by now. I stretched my limbs and yawned realising that I studied a lil longer today. Since my parents might be asleep by now I can go and get my dinner.

I quickly went down stairs and grabbed my food, sat on the chair without making any sound. I opened my Instagram and posted the Picture which I and jihoon took at the bus stop because that was the only picture that I took in a while.

I posted so that the people would know that I am back cause I didn't want to put story something like " I am back" Or " Hi guys I'm finally back".

I was popular on Instagram but after what happened I lost all my interest. Soon notifications started popping up. I kept my phone on silent not wanting my parents to be awake by the sound of the notifications.

I climbed on the bed and made myself comfortable. Before dozing off to sleep I decided to check my Instagram account.

Some of the comments where of like

" Why weren't you active for such a long time? "

Most of them were of

" Is he your boyfriend? " Which was expected to be asked since he was the only boy in my feed not even Lee know was there.

And talking about Lee know he is there on Instagram but he doesn't post any thing.

I kept my phone on charging and went to sleep.

~
I woke up with the sound of my phone ringing it wasn't my alarm it was a call from lee know.

What is it?  I said still half asleep

Y/n! You posted on your
Instagram?

Yeah 

You said you will not use it
anymore

I'll explain everything to you in school.

But do you think it's safe there?

Don't worry about it. I'm hanging
up now I need to go and get
changed see you in school
today.