❀10

" Yeon seo " He spoke softly.

I was shocked, I wasn't expecting her to be the one but now when think about it, it do makes sense, like when I and minho burst out on her in the broadcasting room jihoon was the only one who stepped up to defend her. And two days back too when he told me to listen to her once.

" I know you're not on good terms with her. I won't interfere but please give her one chance she likes you alot. She really regrets her past action." I sighed. Well from his opinion if I think about this he just wants her to be happy. But what about me? Does my feeling even matter? Should I listen to her?

" Fine" I agreed. On hearing that his face lit up.

" But, I'll decide whether I'll forgive her not" I said

" That's totally your choice. She just wants you know everything she went through. She wants to apologize leaving no regrets behind" He said

" Looks like you're really close to her" I furrowed my eyebrow.

" I wish I could but we don't talk much. When I told her I'm friends with you she told me how guilty she is for her the mistakes though she never told me what mistake she did nor I'm going to ask about it. " He shrugged.

"She's really quiet and doesn't talk much. She's always by herself. Just like you and minho. She has no friend, on one to talk to. " He explained after thinking for a while.

She's quite? I mean she used to be that hyper kid who's goofing around all the time.

" Was she the same before? " He asked as he kept the mob back in the cabinet after he was finally done.

" I don't remember. I'm going minho must be waiting for me. Bye" I shrugged off as I quickly exited the room grabbing my phone and bag leaving him alone.

I let out a deep sigh after I made sure I was far from the class.

I really didn't mean to leave him like that. I wasn't that comfortable with the conversation may be because of that video. I wanted to end it as quick as possible but I don't think he'd stop. So I had to do this.

I saw minho waiting at the gate. I went up to him with a gloomy face and dull eye

" You look so tired. " He stated after glancing at me and started walking.

" What did you wanted to say? " I said changing the topic. I'll let him say first then I'll tell him about the video.

" Y/n.." His voice cracked and burst out into tears.

" What's wrong? Did you injure yourself while practicing? " I asked as it wasn't the first time he injured himself while dancing.

" No... " He mumbled.

" I like someone " His voice cracked as he looked down

" WHAT!!!???? My Son Is In Love?! With Whom?! " I squealed but soon covered my mouth when I realized I had grabbed everyone's attention on the street.

" Can you keep your voice low I'm already not in my right state" He

" Who is she?! Tell me?! Do you want me kidnap her? Let's do it" I said as I rolled my sleeves up ready to take action.

" Yah! yah! I'm serious stoping joking around " He sounded annoyed.

" Okay then tell who is she? " I said finally calming myself down

" Yujin" He said softly

" Yujin? who? " I asked titling my head
" Yujin from section B. I don't know should I confess to her? What if she rejects me? " He sighed