❀9

It's been two days since I went to the arcade. Second last period was about to start. I was starring blankly at the blackboard which stood a bit far from us. I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I looked back it was yoshi

" I wanted to inform you that today is your's, jihoon's and sungjun's turn to clean the classroom after the school ends" He said pointing at the chart that was hung on the softboard.

"I totally forgot about it. Thanks for reminding" I gave him a soft smile.

" Y/n that means you'll be staying back right? Then after cleaning the classroom wait for me at the school gate we'll go together. I have something to tell you" Minho said sounding a bit serious I nodded at his words.

All this while jihoon was busy scrolling down on Instagram. He seemed off today and didn't even start a conversation usually he would be a very talkative person and would freely speak whatever he feels like without even thinking that I might judge him. But I don't judge him, it's either I listen to him without understanding anything and would simply nod or I would completely ignore him.

" Jihoon, Y/n can you both clean the classroom today without me please? I have a really important work to do. Next time I promise I won't skip it. please spare me this once" Sungjun begged, both his hands joined together.

"N-" Jihoon was about to answer but I cut him off

" Sure" I replied giving him an assuring look

" Thank you so much Y/n " He thanked and was about to go back to his seat

" Wh-" Jihoon tried to speak but I once again interrupted

" But! " Sungjun turned to face us as I spoke. He was completely clueless and tilted his head in question

" Next time you'll clean the whole room ALONE without US and that's the penalty." I smirked

Sungjun let out a deep sigh " You're very cruel" He mumbled. " I can be more cruel by informing this to the homeroom teacher that you won't clean the classroom today and I do know what your REALLY IMPORTANT work is" I replied.

" Fine I'll do it alone next time just don't inform the teacher" He left with a disappointed expression on his face.

" That's my Best friend " Minho said proudly patting my head softly.

" That was cool " Jihoon said astonished at my words and gave a thumbs up. Okay he's fine

" We are born savage, you won't relate" Minho jumped in.

" Was I even talking to you? You really like my attention don't you?" Jihoon smirked and poked his inner cheeks

" Eww noo! " Minho spat with a disgusted expression.

" Stop your cat fight. "

~

The last period just ended and I was so tired. I watched everyone leave one by one with Sorrowful eyes and gloomy face.

After everyone left I got up and went to cabinet that was placed at the very end of the class. I opened the cabinet door to get the tools for cleaning and to my surprise only one mob was there.

" Jihoon we have a problem here" I said looking at the mob.

" What is it?" He replied as he was still busy putting the chairs on top of the desks.

" There's only one mob. And if we take turns and use it, it will take a hell lot of time. " I explained.

" I'll go and ask one from the office. I'm done with this you can start cleaning the half I'll join you soon. " He said as he kept the last chair and went out of the class.