❀ 3

I and Lee know are now heading towards cafeteria since it's lunch time now. I took my food and sat on my usual place but this time with Lee know. I usually like sitting alone but I don't mind his presence his the only one I have.

" Ahh... Lee know why did you introduced yourself in the class with your actual name min ho. You don't really do that." I asked.

" I want only my close friends to call me Lee know." He smiled and continued eating and in reply I noded.

Soon jihoon drew our attention as he kept his plate and sat beside me.

" What are you doing here? " Lee know asked. Not again please.

" Playing treasure hunt wanna join? " Jihoon said with a bitter smile

" Why ain't you eating with your friends? " Lee know asked. This bitch never shuts up can't he just eat his food jihoon sat beside me not on his food.

" I should ask you the same why did you transferred? " Jihoon asked sassily

" I transferred here because of Y/n cause she is my best friend any problem? " Lee know replied glaring at jihoon. Y/n focus on food let these bitches fight and die

" Transferring to another school just to accompany you friend isn't it too much as a friend? " Jihoon said. I closed my eyes in frustration

" And don't you think leaving your friend circle of whole damn 10-11 people just to accompany someone isn't it too much as not being even a friend? "
Lee know replied bluntly. Enough

"Yahh!!! Both of you will you shut up?" I shouted while I slamed my palm on the table causing an short earthquake for the things that lied above.

"Lee know! He is here to accompany me so that I won't be an outcast. And jihoon he is here so that I won't be left alone here." I said in anger.

" Still I don't like this guy" Lee know said pointing at jihoon. I glared at him and he quickly shut is mouth and continued eating his food. I'm not in the mood to eat anymore. I got up

" Where are you going? " Lee know asked. Calm down Y/n it's okay forgive him he's still a kids.

" Thanks to both of you I lost my appetite. I'm leaving better don't follow me or fight again." I kept all my anger in and left the cafeteria.

Jihoon pov

After Y/n left I decided not to talk him leave as soon as possible. Suddenly that min ho guy sat beside me.

" Does Y/n has any friend here? " He asked. What happened to him his calm now.

" No. She doesn't even talk to anyone" I replied

" Expected " He said taking his bite.

" Umhh.. But is there any reason behind her to be like this?" I asked hoping for a decent answer from him

" Why? Are you interested in her" He asked with a smirk.

" N-no. She's mysterious. " I fumbled. Jihoon why are you fumbling?

" Whatever you say. There is a reason for her and me to be like this. We have witnessed something that has almost changed us. It's traumatizing. " He replied and got up from his seat and left since he had already finish.

Y/n's pov

It's been 5 mins since I'm sitting on the bench at the playground it's the same spot. It's refreshing near the tree I find peace. But unfortunately it was soon interrupted.

" Yah.. Y/n why did you leave me alone" Lee know said running towards me.

" Shut up" I mumbled.

" Ahh yes. Will you join any club? " He asked sitting beside me.