❀15

Flashback

" Y/n. Its not like what you think. " Lino said as he stood at the crossway.

" Then what is it? " I asked as I looked at the signal it was red now.

" I don't think yujin likes me" He said as he started crossing the road.

" Why? She asked you for your number then what makes you think that way?" I said frustrated he just won't believe that yujin likes him too.

" Even Junkyu asked me for my number does that mean he likes me? Of course NO! " I rolled my eyes and walked past him.

I walked faster without looking back at him. Why is he so bad at receiving hints?

I immediately turned around as I heard a car stop harshly.

"Lee know!" I screamed as I looked around only to find myself on my bed. My heart was racing way faster.

I closed my eyes to calm myself and dozed back to sleep.

~

I sat at the corner bench of the playground as I watched my other classmates play.

I was deep in my own thoughts as I stared at the sky. It wasn't calming though because of the annoying sound of my classmates giggling

" Y/n, why don't you join us? " Lino asked running towards me

" I don't want, to go away" I replied uninterested.

" You have been behaving like this since Jihoon has been absent. What should I take this as? You like him? " He asked and smirked

" If you love your life better leave now " I glared at him. He finally gave up and left. I sighed. Is it that clear?

Buzz* buzz*

My phones screen lit up at the notification. I immediately checked my phone hoping for it to be Jihoon's but unfortunately it wasn't.

I quickly looked around myself to find out where that person is

I quickly looked around myself to find out where that person is. But I found know one suspicious.

I decided not to reply to that message and went to my class.

It is quite here since everyone is outside. I walked to my seat only to find a piece of paper on my table. My eyes widened when I got a better look at it. It wasn't just a random page or note it was a page from hyun so's journal.

Flashback ends

"Ahhhhh y/n it hurts" He let out in pain.

" That is what my intention is" I said as I let go of his ears.

" Why were you hiding the truth from me? " I asked as I crossed my arms across my chest.

" If I would have told you the truth you would feel guilty even though I was the one who started the fight. " He caressed his ears