❀12

I'm late again I really need to stop staying awake late at night. Usually I'd check my phone before getting off my bed but I'm in a hurry now I didn't get to check my phone. I quickly did my morning routine and wore my uniform.

I went down stairs and not a single soul to be found. I locked the door after walking out of my house. I hope I don't miss my bus.

I ran as fast as I could but unfortunately I was too late to catch my bus. Never mind I'll book a cab instead.

The cab soon arrived and I reached school exactly on time. As I walked through the halls I don't know all the stares were on me. I decided to just look down.

I could hear faint whispers and camera shuttering. I quickly ran to my classroom as fast as I can.

I sighed in relief once I stepped inside my class the class was about to start.. All eyes we're staring at me, some with disgust, some with fear.

My eyes were fixed on the floor as I walked towards my desk. I looked at Jihoon and he looked worried about something same goes to lino they looked at me with Pity eyes. The teacher soon entered the classroom and the period began.

What is going on? Why is everyone staring at me? Why is jihoon and lino so worried? I couldn't even focus on the class.

The bell rang and the teacher left. The class was again filled with whispers.

" I swear if I hear anyone talking about Y/n Or even looking at her you'll face the consequences. " Lino yelled at everyone and once again the class became quiet.

"Y/n " I heard lino say. I looked in his direction and within a second I was being dragged out of the class by him.

"Minho, what's going on? please tell me"

" You'll know but first come with me"

He led me to the roof top were jihoon and Yeon seo were present.

" I told you not to come why did you come to school? " Jihoon asked

" Hold up! May I know what's going on? Everyone knows about this except me"

" Someone posted on the community post that she was the victim of school bullying and she was bullied by you." Yeon seo explained as she showed me the community post.

I'm sorry but I can't keep this with myself anymore. It's really traumatic. Past few years where really horrible to me. 1 year back I was bullied by lee Y/n. Trust me it's very painful to see her live a luxurious life whereas I'm suffering from anxiety and trauma. I want her to apologize. She has ruined my life. The post said. It was from an Anomious person without a pfp.

" Oh! Well I'm not surprised " I said casually. " It's not like I talk to other people or they are my close friends. Let them do what they want. And fun fact, I do know who's the person behind all this. " I smirked

" I'm not surprised because I saw this coming that person really did what they said but it's very stupid of them to post something silly on the internet without any proof. Let it be I'll see how far this goes"

" You know who's behind all this? " Jihoon asked dumbfounded. I nodded.

" Lino you remember I told you about this person who texts me? That person in the past already said that she'd do everything to destroy me and i guess this is all she could do. "

" If that's so we need to find out who she is? " Jihoon said and the others agreed

" Don't involve yourself in this situation there's really nothing we can do. Everyone thinks that I'm the tormentor and wants me to apologize. It's better if you all don't interfere, this will also damage your image which seriously I don't want to. " I told them.